Compassion meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Compassion.
- (noun) : the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
- (noun) : a deep awareness of and sympathy for another's suffering
More words related to the meanings of Compassion
More words from Urdu related to Compassion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compassion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالنامتانتکاہشچسکناخبطتلچھٹضربعشقچٹکی کاٹنایاوریضرر دیناالمآشوبخوفزدہ ہونابہ دقترحم کرناآزردگیجھجھکرحم دلیرندکھناخلشکوٹگھیراؤ کرناافسوسسنیہچٹکیتقویت دینامجروح کرنابتھامساعدتدھاکبیمارینرمیپیٹفِکرمَندیدیاکشٹچڑ چڑا پنکلفتظرفاکم زوریکیفیتحد سے بڑھا ہواپرورش کرناتکلیفلگاوٹدل سوزیپاس داریٹھیس پہنچانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Compassion
What are the meanings of Compassion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compassion in Urdu are درد - dard, رحم - raehm, شفقت - shafqat, شفاقت - shafaaqat, اشفاق - ashfaaq, ترس - tars, رحَم - Raham and تَرس. To understand how would you translate the word Compassion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compassion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compassion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compassion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compassion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compassion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compassion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compassion?
Meanings of compassion are درد - dard, رحم - raehm, شفقت - shafqat, شفاقت - shafaaqat, اشفاق - ashfaaq, ترس - tars, رحَم - Raham and تَرس
Whats the definition of compassion?
Definition of the compassion are
- the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
- a deep awareness of and sympathy for another's suffering
What is the synonym of compassion?
Synonym of word compassion are crampits, uterus, dole, mercy, achings, affliction, favour, aches, leniency, pity
What are the idioms related to compassion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compassion.
- Mercy begets mercy
- A shooting pain
- Better be envied than pitied
- But envy is better worth than compassion
- Kindness will creep where wealth cannot enter
What are the quotes with word compassion?
Here are the quotes with the word compassion in them
- For me music is a vehicle to bring our pain to the surface, getting it back to that humble and tender spot where, with luck, it can lose its anger and become compassion again. — Paula Cole
- Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty. — Albert Einstein
- Compassion has no place in the natural order of the world which operates on the basis of necessity. Compassion opposes this order and is therefore best thought of as being in some way supernatural. — John Berger
- Today we affirm a new commitment to live out our nation's promise through civility, courage, compassion and character. — George W.Bush