Being meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Being.
- (noun) : a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- (noun) : the state or fact of existing
More words related to the meanings of Being
More words from Urdu related to Being
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Being meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Being in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Being
What are the meanings of Being in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Being in Urdu are شخص - shakhs, وجود - wujuud, بندہ - bandah, بود - buud, کون - kaun and ہستی - hasti. To understand how would you translate the word Being in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Being or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Being synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Being. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Being in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Being in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Being with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by being?
Meanings of being are شخص - shakhs, وجود - wujuud, بندہ - bandah, بود - buud, کون - kaun and ہستی - hasti
Whats the definition of being?
Definition of the being are
- a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- the state or fact of existing
What is the synonym of being?
Synonym of word being are dick, existed, person, beingness, man, blokes, material, individual, life, guy
What are the idioms with the word being?
Here are the idioms with the word being in them.
- A black man being called mr white
- A thing is bigger for being shared
- All men now worship gold piety being quite overthrown
- All things in their being are good for something
- Being on seaail being on landettle
What are the idioms related to being?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word being.
- Have place
- A good sort
- What cannot be cured must be endured
- Hearning is not like seeing
- Lightly come lightly go
What are the quotes with word being?
Here are the quotes with the word being in them
- One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young. — William Feather
- I think when the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay home and have a good cry. — Josh Billings
- The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men more. — Colleen McCullough
- As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves. — Mahatma Gandhi