Settle meanings in Urdu
Please find 23 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Settle.
- (verb) : come as if by falling
- (verb) : make final; put the last touches on; put into final form
- (verb) : become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
- (noun) : a long wooden bench with a back
- (verb) : dispose of; make a financial settlement
- (verb) : take up residence and become established
- (verb) : form a community
- (verb) : establish or develop as a residence
- (verb) : become resolved, fixed, established, or quiet
- (verb) : settle conclusively; come to terms
- (verb) : end a legal dispute by arriving at a settlement
- (verb) : get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury
- (verb) : arrange or fix in the desired order
- (verb) : cause to become clear by forming a sediment (of liquids)
- (verb) : become clear by the sinking of particles
- (verb) : come to rest
- (verb) : settle into a position, usually on a surface or ground
- (verb) : bring to an end; settle conclusively
- (verb) : fix firmly
- (verb) : sink down or precipitate
- (verb) : come to terms
- (verb) : go under
- (verb) : accept despite lack of complete satisfaction
- حَتمی طور پَر سمجھوتہ کر لینا
More words related to the meanings of Settle
More words from Urdu related to Settle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Settle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاٹ ديناادا کر ناعاقبتڈگری کرناانجام تک پہچاناگھاٹ اترناانجام کرنامقرر کرناٹٹومکملپالناگھر بنانافقطچھوڑ دیناچھوررخصت ہوناشامل کرناٹِھکانے لَگانااگاناپرٹھیرناسولیطے کرناتنخواہ دینانتیجہانعامانجام تک پہنچنامتعین کرنابَند کَرناٹھیک کرناواپس ادا کرنابھربساناچوپاراادا کرنابند کرناپارپہاڑی نالہبرستاتی نالاانت کرناصنعت کاری کی تکمیلنممُکَمَّلتھمناگھونسلا بناناحددہاڑیکنارافارغدلانا یا دیناپایاں ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Settle
What are the meanings of Settle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Settle in Urdu are فیصلہ کرنا - faeslah karna, چکانا - chukaana, طے کرنا - taey karna, نبیڑنا - nabeyrna and آباد کرنا - aabaad karna. To understand how would you translate the word Settle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Settle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Settle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Settle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Settle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Settle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Settle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by settle?
Meanings of settle are فیصلہ کرنا - faeslah karna, چکانا - chukaana, طے کرنا - taey karna, نبیڑنا - nabeyrna and آباد کرنا - aabaad karna
Whats the definition of settle?
Definition of the settle are
- come as if by falling
- make final; put the last touches on; put into final form
- become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
- a long wooden bench with a back
- dispose of; make a financial settlement
- take up residence and become established
- form a community
- establish or develop as a residence
- become resolved, fixed, established, or quiet
- settle conclusively; come to terms
- end a legal dispute by arriving at a settlement
- get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury
- arrange or fix in the desired order
- cause to become clear by forming a sediment (of liquids)
- become clear by the sinking of particles
- come to rest
- settle into a position, usually on a surface or ground
- bring to an end; settle conclusively
- fix firmly
- sink down or precipitate
- come to terms
- go under
- accept despite lack of complete satisfaction
- حَتمی طور پَر سمجھوتہ کر لینا
What is the synonym of settle?
Synonym of word settle are decivilise, repay, fix, deciduate, quit, dispose of, decare, pony, destine, adjudging
What are the idioms related to settle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word settle.
- Fix on
- Make up one mind
- Make up ones mind
- To jump to
- To take up a quarrel
What are the quotes with word settle?
Here are the quotes with the word settle in them
- Unconditional war can no longer lead to unconditional victory. It can no longer serve to settle disputes... can no longer be of concern to great powers alone. — John F.Kennedy
- I have two ideas for novels at the moment, neither of them all that conventional, but I'm not ready to choose between them yet, let alone settle down to the process of writing. — Jonathan Coe
- In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else. — Lee Iacocca
- Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness. — Bo Bennett