Dispose of meanings in Urdu
Dispose of Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dispose of.
- (verb) : deal with or settle
The first of all commodities to be exchanged is labour, and the freedom of man consists only in the exercise of the right to determine for himself in what manner his labour shall be employed, and how he will dispose of its products.
More words related to the meanings of Dispose of
More words from Urdu related to Dispose of
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dispose of meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چکاناجوڑناٹکناتخلیص کرنادِکھاناقینچیجاری کرناخریدوفروخت کرناسجانابیع کرناترک کرناتبادلہلین دین ہوناانتظام کرناہیلناسبکدوش کرنانادرڈھلکانانمائش کرناصنعت کاری کی تکمیلانکشاف کرناسودا بیچناپتا لگاناظاہر دارینتیجہمنڈیقابتفریق کرناقلمزن کرنابچانامعاملہ کرنامائل کرنادروازہانڈیلناٹھیلناکشید کرناسوااظہار کرنابرگزیدہجیسے حرارتاقتباسٹکاناانت کرناگھڑناٹھیراناخلاص کرناراستہ دِکھاناچلیپاتنقیحبسانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dispose of
What are the meanings of Dispose of in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dispose of in Urdu are نکالنا - nikalna, طے کرنا - taey karna, بیچنا - beychna and نبٹانا - nibtaana. To understand how would you translate the word Dispose of in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dispose of or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dispose of synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dispose of. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dispose of in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dispose of in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dispose of with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dispose of?
Meanings of dispose of are نکالنا - nikalna, طے کرنا - taey karna, بیچنا - beychna and نبٹانا - nibtaana
Whats the definition of dispose of?
Definition of the dispose of are
- deal with or settle
What is the synonym of dispose of?
Synonym of word dispose of are distil, circumvolve, show, dish, bring to hammer, dispose, settle, sell, disengage, dismiss
What are the idioms related to dispose of?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dispose of.
- Sell like hot cakes
- Sell up
- He pardons the ravens but storms at the doves
- Shut off
- All wish to know but no one to pay the fee
What are the quotes with word dispose of?
Here are the quotes with the word dispose of in them
- We no longer dare to believe in beauty and we make of it a mere appearance in order the more easily to dispose of it. — Hans Urs von Balthasar
- If I agree to dispose of any part of our land to the white people I would feel guilty of taking food away from our children's mouths, and I do not wish to be that mean. — Sitting Bull
- The first of all commodities to be exchanged is labour, and the freedom of man consists only in the exercise of the right to determine for himself in what manner his labour shall be employed, and how he will dispose of its products. — Henry Charles Carey
- Government proposes, bureaucracy disposes. And the bureaucracy must dispose of government proposals by dumping them on us. — P. J. O'Rourke