Ignorant meanings in Urdu
Ignorant meanings in Urdu are اناڑی, نادان, مورکھ, بے خبر, ناشناس, ناآشنا, عمی, ناسمجھ, ناخواندہ, جاہل, لا علم, جاہل یا نادان آدمی, اگیان Ignorant in Urdu. More meanings of ignorant, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ignorant.
- (adjective satellite) : unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
One of the most predictable things in life is there will be change. You are better off if you can have a say in the change. But you are ignorant or naive if you don't think there will be change, whether you want it to or not.
More words related to the meanings of Ignorant
More words from Urdu related to Ignorant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ignorant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قاز نردماغی حوالے سے کمزوربچہکند ذہنمادر زاد دیوانہناآشنابے رنگلاعلمیڈھیلا مارنابے مغزبے تصنعبے گناہبے عقَلبے قائدہراکشسغیر ما نوسلا پروانابلدبے ڈھنگاپھوئڑاناڑیجاہلیتگَنوارٹھسبے اندریکچاالو یا چوتیا بناناغرقبے ہوشگھامڑکائیں کائیں کرنابے ڈھببچکاناطفلغیر ذکیفاترالعقلپنجیرہبے وقوفجہللاپرواہبیلبے داغبے سَمَجھنو آموزجاہلبے ادبانہعطائاچیتغیر روشن خیالہونق ...
Idioms with the word Ignorant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ignorant
What are the meanings of Ignorant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ignorant in Urdu are مورکھ - Morikh, ناخواندہ - Nakhuwanda, بے خبر - bey khabar, اناڑی - anaari, جاہل - jaahil, اگیان - Agyaan, نادان - naa daan, ناشناس - naa shinaas, ناآشنا - naa aashna and ناسمجھ - naa samajh. To understand how would you translate the word Ignorant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ignorant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ignorant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ignorant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ignorant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ignorant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ignorant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ignorant?
Meanings of ignorant are مورکھ - Morikh, ناخواندہ - Nakhuwanda, بے خبر - bey khabar, اناڑی - anaari, جاہل - jaahil, اگیان - Agyaan, نادان - naa daan, ناشناس - naa shinaas, ناآشنا - naa aashna and ناسمجھ - naa samajh
Whats the definition of ignorant?
Definition of the ignorant are
- unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
What is the synonym of ignorant?
Synonym of word ignorant are want wit, illiterate, unweary, clod, unwaked, inadvertent, idiot, ignoscible, unsown, bungler
What are the idioms with the word ignorant?
Here are the idioms with the word ignorant in them.
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- I am not ashamed to confess that i am ignorant of what i do not know
- Many man are wise about many things and are ignorant about themselves
What are the idioms related to ignorant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ignorant.
- All fails that fools think
- Learning makes the wise wiser but the fool more foolish
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- Good luck makes a fool wise
- Loyal heart lied never
What are the quotes with word ignorant?
Here are the quotes with the word ignorant in them
- The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger, and delusion. — Bodhidharma
- Every one who has a heart, however ignorant of architecture he may be, feels the transcendent beauty and poetry of the mediaeval churches. — Goldwin Smith
- One of the most predictable things in life is there will be change. You are better off if you can have a say in the change. But you are ignorant or naive if you don't think there will be change, whether you want it to or not. — Julius Erving
- Have the courage to be ignorant of a great number of things, in order to avoid the calamity of being ignorant of everything. — Sydney Smith