Too many meanings in Urdu
Too many meanings in Urdu is زیادہ Too many in Urdu. More meanings of too many, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
These days too many of us seem inclined to cover our ears, close our eyes, and blindly follow the most narrow, conservative tenets of religion or else seek comfort in the ancient traditions of New Age ritual.
But there's not enough time in life to go sit at a party, have a drink, and make idle conversation. There's too many important things to do. Just being together with my husband, spending time alone, which I have very little of.
More words from Urdu related to Too many
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Too many meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Too many
What are the meanings of Too many in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Too many in Urdu is زیادہ - zeyaadah. To understand how would you translate the word Too many in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Too many or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Too many synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Too many. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Too many in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Too many in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Too many with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by too many?
Meaning of too many is زیادہ - zeyaadah
Whats the definition of too many?
Definition of the too many are
What is the synonym of too many?
Synonym of word too many are mainly, over, excessive, overdid, much, very, too much, overkind, mickle, overplus
What are the idioms related to too many?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word too many.
- Great profits great risk
- Many physians in a country is a sign of its bad condition
- More die by food than famine
- Much never cost little
- No one is more profoundly sad than he who laughs too much
What are the quotes with word too many?
Here are the quotes with the word too many in them
- These days too many of us seem inclined to cover our ears, close our eyes, and blindly follow the most narrow, conservative tenets of religion or else seek comfort in the ancient traditions of New Age ritual. — Joan D.Vinge
- I don't like to work with assistants. I'm already one too many the camera alone would be enough. — Alfred Eisenstaedt
- But there's not enough time in life to go sit at a party, have a drink, and make idle conversation. There's too many important things to do. Just being together with my husband, spending time alone, which I have very little of. — Pia Zadora
- Working on such a big film was amazing. I learned a lot. There weren't too many stunts, just some doubling. — Christopher Parker