Too much meanings in Urdu
Too much meanings in Urdu is زیادہ Too much in Urdu. More meanings of too much, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Too much Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Too much.
- (adverb) : more than necessary
I think I'm a bit less inhibited, and not thinking too much before speaking. It's not about being shameful, I'm just a bit more unabashedly myself because of this thing, and it probably started at age 15. I can be around people and say what I think without fear.
I think women get caught up too much in having a plan - 'I'm going to get married at this age I'm going to have a kid at this age' - and then they just try to find a guy who will fit into that picture. I don't want my life to be based on that.
More words from Urdu related to Too much
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Too much meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Too much in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Too much
What are the meanings of Too much in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Too much in Urdu is زیادہ - zeyaadah. To understand how would you translate the word Too much in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Too much or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Too much synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Too much. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Too much in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Too much in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Too much with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by too much?
Meaning of too much is زیادہ - zeyaadah
Whats the definition of too much?
Definition of the too much are
- more than necessary
What is the synonym of too much?
Synonym of word too much are most, overing, mainly, over, excessive, overdid, much, very, too many, overkind
What are the idioms with the word too much?
Here are the idioms with the word too much in them.
- Fortune gives too much to many but to no one enough
- He that promises too much means nothing
- In too much disputing truth is lost
- No body can stand too much in awe of himself
- Praise none too much for all are fickle
What are the idioms related to too much?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word too much.
- Great profits great risk
- Many physians in a country is a sign of its bad condition
- More die by food than famine
- Much never cost little
- No one is more profoundly sad than he who laughs too much
What are the quotes with word too much?
Here are the quotes with the word too much in them
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- I think I'm a bit less inhibited, and not thinking too much before speaking. It's not about being shameful, I'm just a bit more unabashedly myself because of this thing, and it probably started at age 15. I can be around people and say what I think without fear. — Kristen Stewart
- I think women get caught up too much in having a plan - 'I'm going to get married at this age I'm going to have a kid at this age' - and then they just try to find a guy who will fit into that picture. I don't want my life to be based on that. — Julia Stiles
- When I was seventeen, I worked as a counsellor at a co-ed sleep-away camp for eight weeks. I loved it but it could be harrowing - it was far too much responsibility for someone my age. — Harlan Coben