Vastly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Vastly.
- (adverb) : to an exceedingly great extent or degree
Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent.
Great nations are simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery.
More words related to the meanings of Vastly
More words from Urdu related to Vastly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vastly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہ قوتشدت سےمکررڈھیرآخر تکفراخ دلی سےاتناانتہابہت ہیبے پایانہبہت زیادہکناراپرشوقزیادہ ترمحضپایاںبروقت جاری ہوناتنتدوسراجم غفیرچڑھائبکثرتحد درجہصادقمافوقفالتودمزائدآخری سرافضول خرچی سےتمام یا پورا کرناانتہائعظیم ترینبڑھاناکافی ہونااکثربہ درشتیمدد کرنااتیبے شرمی سےمتعددسرابہت ساآزادی سےتوفیرسِرااختتامی حصہغالباًنپٹبزور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vastly
What are the meanings of Vastly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vastly in Urdu are زیادہ - zeyaadah, نہایت - nihaayat, بکثرت - bah kasrat, بہ افراط, از بس - az bas and غایت - ghaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Vastly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vastly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vastly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vastly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vastly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vastly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vastly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vastly?
Meanings of vastly are زیادہ - zeyaadah, نہایت - nihaayat, بکثرت - bah kasrat, بہ افراط, از بس - az bas and غایت - ghaayat
Whats the definition of vastly?
Definition of the vastly are
- to an exceedingly great extent or degree
What is the synonym of vastly?
Synonym of word vastly are most, parlous, aplenty, last, extra, overmuch, amply, intensely, excessive, much
What are the idioms related to vastly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vastly.
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
- Great profits great risk
- Many physians in a country is a sign of its bad condition
What are the quotes with word vastly?
Here are the quotes with the word vastly in them
- No sex, age, or condition is above or below the absolute necessity of modesty but without it one vastly beneath the rank of man. — Bruce Barton
- Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent. — Sophia Loren
- Great nations are simply the operating fronts of behind-the-scenes, vastly ambitious individuals who had become so effectively powerful because of their ability to remain invisible while operating behind the national scenery. — R.Buckminster Fuller
- If I had been elected president in 1948, history would be vastly different. I believe we would have stemmed the growth of Big Government, which had begun with the New Deal and culminated with the Great Society. — Strom Thurmond