Excessive meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Excessive.
- (adjective satellite) : beyond normal limits
- (adjective satellite) : unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings
The monarchy is foremost a business, and it's important to them that the British public continue to finance the excessive luxurious lifestyles of the now quite enormous, wasteful and useless 'royal' family. I find it very sad.
More words related to the meanings of Excessive
More words from Urdu related to Excessive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Excessive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کلانزائدتمامتماماًمافوققائم رہناکرانہچڑھائغالباًبس ہونادوربالکل نہیںڈھیردوسرےشدیدبالاباقی ساقیخرچ بیجاکثیرنرابے شرمی سےبے تحاشاختم کرناوے رحمی سےمحدود کرناپھسڈیخاتمہ ہونااتیجم غفیردور کاوہیمکتاچڑھتابزرگخطرناک یا دُشواردلیرانہکوتلآخرکلیہ تاًمافوق العادہپچھلاکھونٹاچھی طرح سے تر کرنااکثرخراب نا ہوناترقی دینااز بسبہتیرادیگرشر بار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Excessive
What are the meanings of Excessive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Excessive in Urdu are نہایت - nihaayat, اندھا دھند - andha dhund, زیادہ - zeyaadah and پرلے درجے کا - parley darjey ka. To understand how would you translate the word Excessive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Excessive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Excessive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Excessive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Excessive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Excessive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Excessive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by excessive?
Meanings of excessive are نہایت - nihaayat, اندھا دھند - andha dhund, زیادہ - zeyaadah and پرلے درجے کا - parley darjey ka
Whats the definition of excessive?
Definition of the excessive are
- beyond normal limits
- unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings
What is the synonym of excessive?
Synonym of word excessive are very, indiscrete, mainly, utterly, overdoers, vastly, violent, further, ultra, overdid
What are the idioms related to excessive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word excessive.
- Reason is apt to be of more avail than blind force
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
What are the quotes with word excessive?
Here are the quotes with the word excessive in them
- The main business of religions is to purify, control, and restrain that excessive and exclusive taste for well-being which men acquire in times of equality. — Alexis de Tocqueville
- The monarchy is foremost a business, and it's important to them that the British public continue to finance the excessive luxurious lifestyles of the now quite enormous, wasteful and useless 'royal' family. I find it very sad. — Steven Patrick Morrissey
- It is very sad for a man to make himself servant to a single thing his manhood all taken out of him by the hydraulic pressure of excessive business. — Theodore Parker
- Such lifestyle factors such as cigarette smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, little physical activity and low dietary calcium intake are risk factors for osteoporosis as well as for many other non-communicable diseases. — Gro Harlem Brundtland