Extra meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Extra.
- (adjective satellite) : more than is needed, desired, or required
- (adjective satellite) : further or added
- (noun) : something additional of the same kind
- (noun) : an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis)
- (noun) : a minor actor in crowd scenes
- (adverb) : unusually or exceptionally
Back then, I didn't have a big organization around me. I was just a kid with a guitar, traveling around. My responsibility basically was to the art, and I had extra time on my hands. There is no extra time now. There isn't enough time.
More words related to the meanings of Extra
More words from Urdu related to Extra
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extra meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آرام طلبگھمنڈینہایتپارسچابڑی حد تکماضیناحقزیادہ سے ز یادہمتعددانتہا پسندمزیدپرلاپرنپٹزائدپچھلااجنبیادھکغیر ضروریبسیاربَرتَردور ترفردبے فائدہبے کاروينبطور سابقہ بمعنیپر سےعینکثیرانظامیبے جاکثرتکثیر التعدادبہت اونچابڑھانااورجیتاذاتغیر واجبیماراضافہزیادہ مدت یا دیر تکغیر لازمبشیشتائیلامحدُودعلاوہاضافیریتا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Extra
What are the meanings of Extra in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extra in Urdu are زیادہ - zeyaadah, ماورا - maawra, فالتو - faaltu, اضافی - ezaafi, کوتل - kotal and زائد - zaa ed. To understand how would you translate the word Extra in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extra or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extra synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extra. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extra in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extra in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extra with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extra?
Meanings of extra are زیادہ - zeyaadah, ماورا - maawra, فالتو - faaltu, اضافی - ezaafi, کوتل - kotal and زائد - zaa ed
Whats the definition of extra?
Definition of the extra are
- more than is needed, desired, or required
- further or added
- something additional of the same kind
- an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis)
- a minor actor in crowd scenes
- unusually or exceptionally
What is the synonym of extra?
Synonym of word extra are over, past, addable, numerous, hyper, otiose, supplementary, overmen, odd, possessively
What are the idioms related to extra?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extra.
- Never have an idle hour nor an idle pound
- On the short long tight side
- Led horse
- These who make the best use of their time have none to spare
- Great profits great risk
What are the quotes with word extra?
Here are the quotes with the word extra in them
- The overall physical demand that Iraq has is pretty amazing. It's 130 degrees, and the soldiers are carrying about 100 pounds of extra gear. It's a pretty rigorous schedule and routine for them. — Joe Nichols
- The two elements the traveler first captures in the big city are extra human architecture and furious rhythm. Geometry and anguish. — Federico Garcia Lorca
- Back then, I didn't have a big organization around me. I was just a kid with a guitar, traveling around. My responsibility basically was to the art, and I had extra time on my hands. There is no extra time now. There isn't enough time. — Joni Mitchell
- I don't return anybody's calls unless it's going to mean extra money for me. And I've completely cut off all relationships with any friends that I had before the show. And I've copped an attitude. — Mike Judge