Continually meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Continually.
- (adverb) : seemingly without interruption
More words related to the meanings of Continually
More words from Urdu related to Continually
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Continually meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چورساُلٹدم بہ دمکئملحقہمُستَقلاًقدر و قیمتمساویبہتاتکیول وہیعام طور پرہم رتبہنزدیکساتھ ساتھموافقپھرضدبار بارریجھنامتواتربہتیرےہم وضعچٹیل میدانباہم برابرایک سازیادہ مدت یا دیر تکمُکَرّردائمکفوبساجائے ہموارایک جیساماضی میں کسی وقتاب سے پھرعلی التواتردوسراابھی ابھیسن مکھکف دستصاف صافیکساںبیشترسراسرآیا جایا کرناروز روزہم پایہافراطبعینہ وہیاکثر کر کےيکساں طور پر ...
Idiom with the word Continually in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Continually
What are the meanings of Continually in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Continually in Urdu are برابر - baraabar, اکثر - aksar, ہمیشہ - hameyshah and مدام - mudaam. To understand how would you translate the word Continually in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Continually or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Continually synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Continually. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Continually in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Continually in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Continually with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by continually?
Meanings of continually are برابر - baraabar, اکثر - aksar, ہمیشہ - hameyshah and مدام - mudaam
Whats the definition of continually?
Definition of the continually are
- seemingly without interruption
What is the synonym of continually?
Synonym of word continually are equalling, often, even, eternise, equalled, oft, equivalent, sempre, equalizes, much
What are the idioms with the word continually?
Here are the idioms with the word continually in them.
- Taxes and gruel will continually grow thicker
What are the idioms related to continually?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word continually.
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- He that buys what he does not want often sells what he cannot spare
- He that has the worst cause makes the most noise
- He who trusts to the promises of others is often deceived
What are the quotes with word continually?
Here are the quotes with the word continually in them
- The human body and mind are tremendous forces that are continually amazing scientists and society. Therefore, we have no choice but to keep an open mind as to what the human being can achieve. — Evelyn Glennie
- The art of using deceit and cunning grow continually weaker and less effective to the user. — John Tillotson
- The architect should strive continually to simplify the ensemble of the rooms should then be carefully considered that comfort and utility may go hand in hand with beauty. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- Poetry is something to make us wiser and better, by continually revealing those types of beauty and truth, which God has set in all men's souls. — James Russell Lowell