Identical meanings in Urdu
Identical meanings in Urdu are وہی ایک, ایک سا, ویسا ہی, یکساں, ایک جیسا, برابر, بالکل یکساں, بعینہ وہی, بالکل ایک, کیول وہی, ایک ہی Identical in Urdu. More meanings of identical, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Identical.
- (adjective satellite) : having properties with uniform values along all axes
- (adjective satellite) : exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different
- (adjective satellite) : being the exact same one; not any other:
- (adjective) : (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum
- (adjective satellite) : coinciding exactly when superimposed
More words related to the meanings of Identical
More words from Urdu related to Identical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Identical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیرہم قسمہم رتبہیعنیمتواترمثلحتیٰ کہدرُستآئے دنخواہش رکھناہم نوعبا قائدہدھسااگلابرابرمساویحریفکفوالٹمبتذلجائے ہموارمُسطحمُتشابہیک رنگچاہناسطح چمکدار نہ ہونااکثرایضاًایک سراایک سااوپر والانتمشترکہلواحقیناتنا ہیاجزا میں یکساںوضع دارپسند کرناسادہ لوحمُستقیمشریک مساویرغبت رکھناایک جاتیتکتانبے کے رنگپرلادوش بدوشہم پایہسامنےنظیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Identical
What are the meanings of Identical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Identical in Urdu are یکساں - yaksaan, برابر - baraabar, ایک ہی, ایک سا, ایک جیسا - eyk jaesa and ویسا ہی - waesa hi. To understand how would you translate the word Identical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Identical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Identical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Identical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Identical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Identical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Identical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by identical?
Meanings of identical are یکساں - yaksaan, برابر - baraabar, ایک ہی, ایک سا, ایک جیسا - eyk jaesa and ویسا ہی - waesa hi
Whats the definition of identical?
Definition of the identical are
- having properties with uniform values along all axes
- exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different
- being the exact same one; not any other:
- (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum
- coinciding exactly when superimposed
What is the synonym of identical?
Synonym of word identical are homogeneous, equivalent, uniformitarian, equalling, equally, continually, uniformal, equalled, equal, constantly
What are the idioms related to identical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word identical.
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- All tongues are not made of the same
- Every white hath its black and every sweets its sour
- It will not always be summer
- Exchange is no robbery
What are the quotes with word identical?
Here are the quotes with the word identical in them
- The ideal and the beautiful are identical the ideal corresponds to the idea, and beauty to form hence idea and substance are cognate. — Victor Hugo
- Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church. — Thomas Aquinas
- Faith is never identical with piety. — Karl Barth
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success. — Robert Orben