Equally meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Equally.
- (adverb) : in equal amounts or shares; in a balanced or impartial way
- (adverb) : to the same degree (often followed by as')
More words related to the meanings of Equally
More words from Urdu related to Equally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Equally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چپٹااسی طور سےایضاً ً علی ہذاالقیاسقدر و قیمتبالکل ایکایک سُر کااچاٹمثلآیندہجوڑیشانہ بہ شانہروبروٹھیک ٹھیکثابتمُماثِلحتیٰ کہآٹھوں پہرسیخہم نوعخواہش رکھناموٹا اونی کپڑاتایکساں زمیناگلاہم قیمتحریفجوابمسلسلیعنیہم آہنگہم صُورتسطح چمکدار نہ ہوناچاہنامکررمدامبالکل یکساںایک سراموٹا کپڑاپسند کرنااوپر والاہم پلہاچھوٹالٹمُسطحسادہ لوحآئے دنباہم برابرایک جاتیرغبت رکھنادھسا ...
Idiom with the word Equally in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Equally
What are the meanings of Equally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Equally in Urdu are برابر - baraabar, یکساں - yaksaan and ویسا ہی - waesa hi. To understand how would you translate the word Equally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Equally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Equally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Equally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Equally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Equally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Equally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by equally?
Meanings of equally are برابر - baraabar, یکساں - yaksaan and ویسا ہی - waesa hi
Whats the definition of equally?
Definition of the equally are
- in equal amounts or shares; in a balanced or impartial way
- to the same degree (often followed by as')
What is the synonym of equally?
Synonym of word equally are equably, consistent, like, unisonal, up to, quasi, flat, enschedule, uniform, monotonic
What are the idioms with the word equally?
Here are the idioms with the word equally in them.
- From all sides there is equally a way to the lower world
What are the idioms related to equally?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word equally.
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- All tongues are not made of the same
- Every white hath its black and every sweets its sour
- It will not always be summer
- Exchange is no robbery
What are the quotes with word equally?
Here are the quotes with the word equally in them
- He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden. — Plato
- Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy. — Dorothy Thompson
- I was equally in love with singing and acting from an early age. — Minnie Driver
- The desire to get married, which - I regret to say, I believe is basic and primal in women - is followed almost immediately by an equally basic and primal urge - which is to be single again. — Nora Ephron