Vantage meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Vantage.
- (noun) : place or situation affording some advantage (especially a comprehensive view or commanding perspective)
- (noun) : the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
A black agenda is jobs, jobs, jobs, quality education, investment in infrastructure and strong democratic regulation of corporations. The black agenda, at its best, looks at America from the vantage point of the least of these and asks what's best for all.
More words related to the meanings of Vantage
More words from Urdu related to Vantage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vantage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابلیتغالب ہونابزرگدیناعظمت حرمتمالیتخرمنحاکمیبرتریرجحانفضلیتہاتھ لگناکام میں لانابلائی یافتاخلاقی خصوصیتبزرگیکوتنافائدہ کرنافضیلتلانادلچسپیٹیچریحاصل کرنافضلکمائکردارجیتنامتقدممحصولکبریاافادیتقیادتخاوندیخاصيتبہتریصادقییافتآفادیتنفع اٹھانااچھی یا بُریبھاری پنخوبیلڑائ ختم کر دیناوزنرباامتیازکمانابالا دستیپیدا وارمعیار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vantage
What are the meanings of Vantage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vantage in Urdu are فوقیت - fauqiyat, فائدہ - faa edah, برتری - bar tari and تفوق - tafawwuq. To understand how would you translate the word Vantage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vantage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vantage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vantage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vantage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vantage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vantage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vantage?
Meanings of vantage are فوقیت - fauqiyat, فائدہ - faa edah, برتری - bar tari and تفوق - tafawwuq
Whats the definition of vantage?
Definition of the vantage are
- place or situation affording some advantage (especially a comprehensive view or commanding perspective)
- the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
What is the synonym of vantage?
Synonym of word vantage are pre eminence, advantage, benefice, mastership, value, benefic, rewe, gain, benefact, gainage
What are the idioms related to vantage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vantage.
- Known men are greater than more noblemen
- Get the wind of
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Where nothing is to be bad the king must lose his right
What are the quotes with word vantage?
Here are the quotes with the word vantage in them
- A black agenda is jobs, jobs, jobs, quality education, investment in infrastructure and strong democratic regulation of corporations. The black agenda, at its best, looks at America from the vantage point of the least of these and asks what's best for all. — Cornel West
- I can sing very comfortably from my vantage point because a lot of the music was about a loss of innocence, there's innocence contained in you but there's also innocence in the process of being lost. — Bruce Springsteen
- Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point. — Harold B. Melchart
- Lifes gift to you is your unique vantage point. Your gift to life is expressing from it. — Alan Cohen