بنا گوش meanings in English
بنا گوش Definitions
Please find 7 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word بنا گوش.
- (noun) : the fleshy pendulous part of the external human ear
- (verb) : obstruct
- (noun) : a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- (noun) : ancient Celtic god
- (noun) : marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait
- (noun) : a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- (verb) : carry with difficulty
- انسانی کان کا نچلا نرم آویزاں حصّہ
More words from English related to بنا گوش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بنا گوش meanings in English in English.
dragdraweduce trailabsorbbrewdistildrag longhaullugpullstripdistilldraw awayintrenchmentpull uppullingpullulateratchsnarl upstragglingstretchingcrampingscatchdretcheretationintrenchingpruinatepullenscribblesnaketrektugdraggingdrogue chutedragglingdraggyearminequarryearedeardingeardsearskankan.goshgoosishearlobelobe ...
Idioms with the word بنا گوش in it
What are the meanings of بنا گوش in English?
Meanings of the word بنا گوش in English are earlobe and lug. To understand how would you translate the word بنا گوش in English, you can take help from words closely related to بنا گوش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بنا گوش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بنا گوش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بنا گوش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بنا گوش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بنا گوش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بنا گوش?
Meanings of بنا گوش are earlobe and lug
Whats the definition of بنا گوش?
Definition of the بنا گوش are
- the fleshy pendulous part of the external human ear
- a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- ancient Celtic god
- marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait
- a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- carry with difficulty
- انسانی کان کا نچلا نرم آویزاں حصّہ
What is the synonym of بنا گوش?
Synonym of word بنا گوش are کان کی لو, بنا گوش, کھینچنا, گھسیٹنا, کان, گوش, چھلا, ڈنڈی, لو, کھمبا
What are the idioms with the word بنا گوش?
Here are the idioms with the word بنا گوش in them.
- A bribe will enter without knocking
- A good horseman wants a good spure
- An empty purse fills the face with wrinkles
- Associating with the bed you yourself will become bad
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
What are the idioms related to بنا گوش?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بنا گوش.
- Lug in