beyhar - بےہڑ meanings in English
beyhar - بےہڑ meanings in English is moor beyhar - بےہڑ in English. More meanings of beyhar - بےہڑ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
beyhar - بےہڑ Definitions
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word beyhar - بےہڑ.
- (noun) : open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- (noun) : one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- (verb) : secure with cables or ropes
- (verb) : come into or dock at a wharf
- (verb) : secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- بربر اور عرب کی مخلوط نسل êrab
More words related to the meanings of beyhar - بےہڑ
More words from English related to beyhar - بےہڑ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word beyhar - بےہڑ meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of beyhar - بےہڑ
What are the meanings of beyhar - بےہڑ in English?
Meanings of the word beyhar - بےہڑ in English is moor. To understand how would you translate the word beyhar - بےہڑ in English, you can take help from words closely related to beyhar - بےہڑ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered beyhar - بےہڑ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word beyhar - بےہڑ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use beyhar - بےہڑ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say beyhar - بےہڑ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of beyhar - بےہڑ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بےہڑ?
Meaning of بےہڑ is moor
Whats the definition of بےہڑ?
Definition of the بےہڑ are
- open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- secure with cables or ropes
- come into or dock at a wharf
- secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- بربر اور عرب کی مخلوط نسل êrab
What is the synonym of بےہڑ?
Synonym of word بےہڑ are لگانا, باندھنا, بنجر زمین, زنگی, کافر, عبشی, کافری, لنگر ڈالنا, بےہڑ, میلی رنگت والا
What are the idioms related to بےہڑ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بےہڑ.
- Do not talk arabic in the house of a moor