Abshi - عبشی meanings in English
Abshi - عبشی meanings in English is moor Abshi - عبشی in English. More meanings of abshi - عبشی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Abshi - عبشی Definitions
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Abshi - عبشی.
- (noun) : open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- (noun) : one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- (verb) : secure with cables or ropes
- (verb) : come into or dock at a wharf
- (verb) : secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- بربر اور عرب کی مخلوط نسل êrab
More words related to the meanings of Abshi - عبشی
More words from English related to Abshi - عبشی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abshi - عبشی meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of Abshi - عبشی
What are the meanings of Abshi - عبشی in English?
Meanings of the word Abshi - عبشی in English is moor. To understand how would you translate the word Abshi - عبشی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Abshi - عبشی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abshi - عبشی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abshi - عبشی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abshi - عبشی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abshi - عبشی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abshi - عبشی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عبشی?
Meaning of عبشی is moor
Whats the definition of عبشی?
Definition of the عبشی are
- open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- secure with cables or ropes
- come into or dock at a wharf
- secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- بربر اور عرب کی مخلوط نسل êrab
What is the synonym of عبشی?
Synonym of word عبشی are لگانا, باندھنا, بنجر زمین, زنگی, کافر, عبشی, کافری, لنگر ڈالنا, بےہڑ, میلی رنگت والا
What are the idioms related to عبشی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عبشی.
- Do not talk arabic in the house of a moor