aami - عمی meanings in English
aami - عمی meanings in English is ignorant aami - عمی in English. More meanings of aami - عمی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
aami - عمی Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word aami - عمی.
- (adjective satellite) : unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
|I can build that||میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of aami - عمی
More words from English related to aami - عمی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aami - عمی meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of aami - عمی
What are the meanings of aami - عمی in English?
Meanings of the word aami - عمی in English is ignorant. To understand how would you translate the word aami - عمی in English, you can take help from words closely related to aami - عمی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aami - عمی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aami - عمی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aami - عمی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aami - عمی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aami - عمی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عمی?
Meaning of عمی is ignorant
Whats the definition of عمی?
Definition of the عمی are
- unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
What is the synonym of عمی?
Synonym of word عمی are بے خبر, مورکھ, نادان, اناڑی, اگیان, جاہل یا نادان آدمی, لا علم, جاہل, ناخواندہ, ناسمجھ
What are the idioms related to عمی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عمی.
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Custom is the guide of the ignorant
- I am not ashamed to confess that i am ignorant of what i do not know
- Many man are wise about many things and are ignorant about themselves
How to use عمی in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use عمی in a sentence.
- I can build that — میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا