Naive meanings in Urdu
Naive meanings in Urdu are سادہ مزاج, ناسمجھ, صاف باطنی کا, بھولے پن کا, بے تصنع, اناڑی, سادہ لوح, سیدھا, سیدھا سادہ, بھولا Naive in Urdu. More meanings of naive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Naive.
- (adjective) : marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- (adjective satellite) : lacking information or instruction
- (adjective satellite) : inexperienced
- (adjective satellite) : not initiated; deficient in relevant experience
- (adjective satellite) : of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style
One of the most predictable things in life is there will be change. You are better off if you can have a say in the change. But you are ignorant or naive if you don't think there will be change, whether you want it to or not.
More words related to the meanings of Naive
More words from Urdu related to Naive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Naive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نالائقناتَجَربہ کارگاؤدیوطنیلربھداان گھڑبے رُوحنیکجنم کا باؤلامودھوسزا یافتہ قیدیعمیچاقباہم برابردھوکا بازبیوقوفی کی کلغیبجاہمواربھانڈبے تکاقطر ساخوش لگامجڑباشندہبے عقَلبے داغسادہ دلبے وقوفمحل پیدائشکم بینمالوفاستادہ کرناکھلا کھلانو مریدپسرجلاہاصحیحسہلکاہیچالاکذرا ساسپاٹبھونڈابزرگمستقيمکچابے ریااحمقجنم کا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Naive
What are the meanings of Naive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Naive in Urdu are سادہ مزاج - saadah mizaaj, سادہ لوح - saadah lauh, سیدھا - siidha, اناڑی - anaari, ناسمجھ - naa samajh, سیدھا سادہ - siidha saadah, بھولا - bhola and بے تصنع. To understand how would you translate the word Naive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Naive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Naive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Naive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Naive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Naive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Naive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by naive?
Meanings of naive are سادہ مزاج - saadah mizaaj, سادہ لوح - saadah lauh, سیدھا - siidha, اناڑی - anaari, ناسمجھ - naa samajh, سیدھا سادہ - siidha saadah, بھولا - bhola and بے تصنع
Whats the definition of naive?
Definition of the naive are
- marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- lacking information or instruction
- not initiated; deficient in relevant experience
- of or created by one without formal training; simple or naive in style
What is the synonym of naive?
Synonym of word naive are gullible, goofy, diametric, maladroit, straightarrow, undiscerning, gawk, native, inexpert, upright
What are the idioms related to naive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word naive.
- He is not lost who comes at last
- He is very wise who is not foolish for long
- It is never to late to mend
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- Good luck makes a fool wise
What are the quotes with word naive?
Here are the quotes with the word naive in them
- I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled. — Amy Adams
- I think it's naive to pray for world peace if we're not going to change the form in which we live. — Godfrey Reggio
- One of the most predictable things in life is there will be change. You are better off if you can have a say in the change. But you are ignorant or naive if you don't think there will be change, whether you want it to or not. — Julius Erving
- I have this idealistic and maybe naive thought that almost any song can be anything. If you record one song today, it would maybe be exciting and cool. But I could record the same song next week and it would be something completely different. — Sondre Lerche