Innocent meanings in Urdu
Innocent meanings in Urdu are بے ذرار, الہڑ, ناشناس, ناسمجھ, سادہ دل, بے خطا, نادان, بے داغ, بے قصور, بے گناہ, بھولا بھالا Innocent in Urdu. More meanings of innocent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Innocent.
- (adjective satellite) : free from sin
- (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
- (noun) : a person who lacks knowledge of evil
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- (adjective satellite) : (used of things) lacking sense or awareness
- (adjective satellite) : lacking intent or capacity to injure
- (adjective satellite) : not knowledgeable about something specified
More words related to the meanings of Innocent
More words from Urdu related to Innocent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Innocent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے رنگسالمبے وَقُوفصحیحسیدھابیوقوفدماغی حوالے سے کمزورمعلومبے خطابے جتاصریحجاہلبے تمیزبلا عیبناقابل الزامٹھسہنسکم عقلطفلسیدھا سادہباکرہشفافسادہ مزاجطفل مکتبپاک کرنابے وقوفپختہاَحمَقسچانردوشبے ڈھنگابچکاناچمکیلاسادا مِزاجدیہاتیہویداعمیکم بینبھولے پن کابلا خرابیناشادبھولاسادہ لوحاتلی دماغبچیسیدھا سادھاعفیفہچمکدارمورکھخام ...
Idioms with the word Innocent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Innocent
What are the meanings of Innocent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Innocent in Urdu are بے داغ - bey daagh, بے گناہ - bey gunaah, نادان - naa daan, ناسمجھ - naa samajh, سادہ دل - saadah dil, بے قصور - bey qusuur, بے خطا - bey khata, بھولا بھالا - bhola bhaala, الہڑ - ullhar and ناشناس - naa shinaas. To understand how would you translate the word Innocent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Innocent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Innocent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Innocent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Innocent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Innocent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Innocent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by innocent?
Meanings of innocent are بے داغ - bey daagh, بے گناہ - bey gunaah, نادان - naa daan, ناسمجھ - naa samajh, سادہ دل - saadah dil, بے قصور - bey qusuur, بے خطا - bey khata, بھولا بھالا - bhola bhaala, الہڑ - ullhar and ناشناس - naa shinaas
Whats the definition of innocent?
Definition of the innocent are
- free from sin
- completely wanting or lacking
- a person who lacks knowledge of evil
- lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- (used of things) lacking sense or awareness
- lacking intent or capacity to injure
- not knowledgeable about something specified
What is the synonym of innocent?
Synonym of word innocent are stemless, taint free, silly, clean, child, spotlessly, sinless, shallow brained, clear, plain hearted
What are the idioms with the word innocent?
Here are the idioms with the word innocent in them.
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie
- The innocent have nothing to fear
What are the idioms related to innocent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word innocent.
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- The first faults are theirs that permit them the second faults are theirs that commit them
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- The sin is not in the sinning but in the being found out
What are the quotes with word innocent?
Here are the quotes with the word innocent in them
- If my Dad doesn't like you, you will know. My Mom is just too innocent to ever lie. She doesn't even cuss. — Channing Tatum
- Creativity is not merely the innocent spontaneity of our youth and childhood it must also be married to the passion of the adult human being, which is a passion to live beyond one's death. — Rollo May
- As long as you have capital punishment there is no guarantee that innocent people won't be put to death. — Paul Simon
- The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb. — Robert Casey