عُمدگی meanings in English
عُمدگی meanings in English is spoil عُمدگی in English. More meanings of عُمدگی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word عُمدگی.
- (verb) : hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- (verb) : treat with excessive indulgence
- (verb) : make imperfect
- (verb) : destroy and strip of its possession
- (noun) : the act of stripping and taking by force
- (noun) : the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- (noun) : (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- (verb) : become unfit for consumption or use
- (verb) : have a strong desire or urge to do something
More words from English related to عُمدگی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word عُمدگی meanings in English in English.
aggravatebalkbungledisabledistort foilimpairmarmildewmismanagemoiloverleavenwastecorruptdebauchdefacedegradedemeandetortflubinfectinjuremisspendruinspoiltarnishvilifyvitiatewrithemorigerateperverterdisturnbank notepicknickpicnicravagebootydepredationdespoliationfleecingmarauderpillageplunderrapinereverserobberyrollingwallowinglotteluth ...
Idioms related to the meaning of عُمدگی
What are the meanings of عُمدگی in English?
Meanings of the word عُمدگی in English is spoil. To understand how would you translate the word عُمدگی in English, you can take help from words closely related to عُمدگی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered عُمدگی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word عُمدگی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use عُمدگی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say عُمدگی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of عُمدگی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عُمدگی?
Meaning of عُمدگی is spoil
Whats the definition of عُمدگی?
Definition of the عُمدگی are
- hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- treat with excessive indulgence
- make imperfect
- destroy and strip of its possession
- the act of stripping and taking by force
- the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- become unfit for consumption or use
- have a strong desire or urge to do something
What is the synonym of عُمدگی?
Synonym of word عُمدگی are بگاڑنا, لوٹ, بگڑنا, خراب کرنا, چھین لینا, بِگاڑنا, عُمدگی, اِستَعمال کے قابِل نہ رہنا, مال غنیمت, خراب ہونا
What are the idioms related to عُمدگی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عُمدگی.
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- Make a spoon or spoil a horn
- Seven shepherds spoil a flock
- Spare the rod and spoil the child
- Sugar itself may spoil a good dish