Maaid - مائد meanings in English
Maaid - مائد meanings in English is dim Maaid - مائد in English. More meanings of maaid - مائد, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Maaid - مائد Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Maaid - مائد.
- (adjective satellite) : offering little or no hope
- (verb) : make dim by comparison or conceal
- (verb) : switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- (verb) : make dim or lusterless
- (verb) : become dim or lusterless
- (verb) : become vague or indistinct
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- (adjective satellite) : lacking clarity or distinctness
- (adjective) : made dim or less bright
- (adjective satellite) : slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
More words related to the meanings of Maaid - مائد
More words from English related to Maaid - مائد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Maaid - مائد meanings in English in English.
dimeclipseoutdazzletarnisheovershadowtarnishobscuregloomyluridmistfulmurkynebulousopacousopaquesemi opaquevaguecloudydullfoggyfuzzyhazyheavylacklustremistyumbrageousunclearunclearedfuggymattematte upblorefadelessfadesfoglessforasmuchfuglefumymattesintangiblejargonisticunbeknownuncannydecayableinconceivableinextensibleinextinguishableuncomprehensibleannihilableinapprehensibleindiminishable ...
What are the meanings of Maaid - مائد in English?
Meanings of the word Maaid - مائد in English is dim. To understand how would you translate the word Maaid - مائد in English, you can take help from words closely related to Maaid - مائد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Maaid - مائد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Maaid - مائد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Maaid - مائد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Maaid - مائد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Maaid - مائد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مائد?
Meaning of مائد is dim
Whats the definition of مائد?
Definition of the مائد are
- offering little or no hope
- make dim by comparison or conceal
- switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- make dim or lusterless
- become dim or lusterless
- become vague or indistinct
- lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- lacking clarity or distinctness
- made dim or less bright
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
What is the synonym of مائد?
Synonym of word مائد are بے نور کرنا, ماند کرنا, چندھیانا, بے رونق کرنا, بے آب کرنا, مدھم کرنا, چمک کم کرنا, دھندلا, مَدھّم, مائد