Madhum - مَدھّم meanings in English
Madhum - مَدھّم meanings in English is dim Madhum - مَدھّم in English. More meanings of madhum - مَدھّم, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Madhum - مَدھّم Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Madhum - مَدھّم.
- (adjective satellite) : offering little or no hope
- (verb) : make dim by comparison or conceal
- (verb) : switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- (verb) : make dim or lusterless
- (verb) : become dim or lusterless
- (verb) : become vague or indistinct
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- (adjective satellite) : lacking clarity or distinctness
- (adjective) : made dim or less bright
- (adjective satellite) : slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
More words related to the meanings of Madhum - مَدھّم
More words from English related to Madhum - مَدھّم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Madhum - مَدھّم meanings in English in English.
dimeclipseoutdazzletarnisheovershadowtarnishobscuregloomyluridmistfulmurkynebulousopacousopaquesemi opaquevaguecloudydullfoggyfuzzyhazyheavylacklustremistyumbrageousunclearunclearedfuggymattematte upblorefadelessfadesfoglessforasmuchfuglefumymattesintangiblejargonisticunbeknownuncannydecayableinconceivableinextensibleinextinguishableuncomprehensibleannihilableinapprehensibleindiminishable ...
What are the meanings of Madhum - مَدھّم in English?
Meanings of the word Madhum - مَدھّم in English is dim. To understand how would you translate the word Madhum - مَدھّم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Madhum - مَدھّم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Madhum - مَدھّم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Madhum - مَدھّم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Madhum - مَدھّم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Madhum - مَدھّم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Madhum - مَدھّم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مَدھّم?
Meaning of مَدھّم is dim
Whats the definition of مَدھّم?
Definition of the مَدھّم are
- offering little or no hope
- make dim by comparison or conceal
- switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- make dim or lusterless
- become dim or lusterless
- become vague or indistinct
- lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- lacking clarity or distinctness
- made dim or less bright
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
What is the synonym of مَدھّم?
Synonym of word مَدھّم are بے نور کرنا, ماند کرنا, چندھیانا, بے رونق کرنا, بے آب کرنا, مدھم کرنا, چمک کم کرنا, دھندلا, مَدھّم, مائد