Aches meanings in Urdu
Aches meanings in Urdu is درد Aches in Urdu. More meanings of aches, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Somehow, I've been blessed to be able to have the young spirit inside - not feel like every year I get a year older. I feel like every year I get a year younger. I don't wake up in the morning with aches and pains.
As a former football player who has carried a football more than 4,000 times, trust me, I did not go into ballroom dancing with my body being 100 percent, with no aches or pains or ailments coming with me. When you're dancing, you're doing stuff that your body's not used to, and so you start to aggravate those old injuries.
|She attaches that||وہ ان کو باندھتی ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Aches
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aches meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضربقہرضرر دیناگھال میل یا خلط ملط کرنابہ دقتگھبراہٹبیزاریبھینچنافضلہبخرہحسرت زدگیدرد ہونامجروح کرنامِلانابیماریدکھ دیناتہ نَشيندرد تکليفذیقسوزچٹکی کاٹناگھیراؤ کرناتکلیفصدمہٹھیس پہنچاناتَرسبہ دشواریسنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالناآزردگیچٹکیتلچھٹسستیتاسفکسکناچوٹ پہنچانامخلوط کرناناموافقکشٹدُردزحمتکوٹچڑ چڑا پنرقتگاددکھاناضرربد سلوکیدَرد مَندیمریضکلفت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aches
What are the meanings of Aches in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aches in Urdu is درد - dard. To understand how would you translate the word Aches in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aches or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aches synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aches. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aches in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aches in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aches with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aches?
Meaning of aches is درد - dard
Whats the definition of aches?
Definition of the aches are
What is the synonym of aches?
Synonym of word aches are dolour, pathos, pains, cramps, piedness, commingle, grounds, compassion, languor, teen
What are the idioms related to aches?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aches.
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- Every man must carry his own cross
- One cannot share another's grief
What are the quotes with word aches?
Here are the quotes with the word aches in them
- Family quarrels are bitter things. They don't go according to any rules. They're not like aches or wounds, they're more like splits in the skin that won't heal because there's not enough material. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- Somehow, I've been blessed to be able to have the young spirit inside - not feel like every year I get a year older. I feel like every year I get a year younger. I don't wake up in the morning with aches and pains. — Rickey Henderson
- As a former football player who has carried a football more than 4,000 times, trust me, I did not go into ballroom dancing with my body being 100 percent, with no aches or pains or ailments coming with me. When you're dancing, you're doing stuff that your body's not used to, and so you start to aggravate those old injuries. — Emmitt Smith
- As a kid, I grew to define what I didn't want my life to be like by sitting behind moaning women on the bus, hearing them bang on about their aches and pains, both real and imagined. — Julie Burchill
How to use aches in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use aches in a sentence.
- She attaches that — وہ ان کو باندھتی ہے