Pathos meanings in Urdu
Pathos meanings in Urdu is درد Pathos in Urdu. More meanings of pathos, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pathos.
- (noun) : a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- (noun) : a quality that arouses emotions (especially pity or sorrow)
- (noun) : a style that has the power to evoke feelings
Successful prime-time television of any genre produces some kind of emotional reaction in the viewers. There are a lot of different emotions to tap into. The emotion of the reward of discovery, the feeling of righteous anger, the feelings of pathos and sadness, or sentimentality of being moved by something.
More words from Urdu related to Pathos
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pathos meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pathos
What are the meanings of Pathos in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pathos in Urdu is درد - dard. To understand how would you translate the word Pathos in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pathos or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pathos synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pathos. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pathos in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pathos in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pathos with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pathos?
Meaning of pathos is درد - dard
Whats the definition of pathos?
Definition of the pathos are
- a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- a quality that arouses emotions (especially pity or sorrow)
- a style that has the power to evoke feelings
What is the synonym of pathos?
Synonym of word pathos are ill, dole, pain, pains, crampits, ache, pangs, gird, affliction, hurt
What are the idioms related to pathos?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pathos.
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- Every man must carry his own cross
- One cannot share another's grief
What are the quotes with word pathos?
Here are the quotes with the word pathos in them
- Successful prime-time television of any genre produces some kind of emotional reaction in the viewers. There are a lot of different emotions to tap into. The emotion of the reward of discovery, the feeling of righteous anger, the feelings of pathos and sadness, or sentimentality of being moved by something. — Chris Hayes
- The paradox is really the pathos of intellectual life and just as only great souls are exposed to passions it is only the great thinker who is exposed to what I call paradoxes, which are nothing else than grandiose thoughts in embryo. — Soren Kierkegaard