Grounds meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Grounds.
- (noun) : a justification for something existing or happening
- (noun) : your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief
- (noun) : a tract of land cleared for some special purposes (recreation or burial etc.)
- (noun) : the enclosed land around a house or other building
- (noun) : dregs consisting of solid particles (especially of coffee) that form a residue
All that I say is, examine, inquire. Look into the nature of things. Search out the grounds of your opinions, the for and against. Know why you believe, understand what you believe, and possess a reason for the faith that is in you.
More words related to the meanings of Grounds
More words from Urdu related to Grounds
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grounds meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Grounds
What are the meanings of Grounds in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grounds in Urdu are درد - dard, گاد - gaad, تلچھٹ - tilchhat and فُضلہ. To understand how would you translate the word Grounds in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grounds or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grounds synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grounds. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grounds in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grounds in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grounds with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grounds?
Meanings of grounds are درد - dard, گاد - gaad, تلچھٹ - tilchhat and فُضلہ
Whats the definition of grounds?
Definition of the grounds are
- a justification for something existing or happening
- your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief
- a tract of land cleared for some special purposes (recreation or burial etc.)
- the enclosed land around a house or other building
- dregs consisting of solid particles (especially of coffee) that form a residue
What is the synonym of grounds?
Synonym of word grounds are pangs, ache, dreg, pain, paining, sludge, languor, painim, precipitate, hurt
What are the idioms related to grounds?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grounds.
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- Every man must carry his own cross
- One cannot share another's grief
What are the quotes with word grounds?
Here are the quotes with the word grounds in them
- The Senator from Massachusetts has given us ample grounds to doubt the judgment and the attitude he brings to bear on vital issues of national security. — Dick Cheney
- I was raised in Chicago and I guess that was one of the special breeding grounds for gangsters of all colors. That was the Detroit of the gangster world. The car industry was thugs. — Quincy Jones
- All that I say is, examine, inquire. Look into the nature of things. Search out the grounds of your opinions, the for and against. Know why you believe, understand what you believe, and possess a reason for the faith that is in you. — Frances Wright
- Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something in the absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad ones. — Bertrand Russell