Pangs meanings in Urdu
Pangs meanings in Urdu is درد Pangs in Urdu. More meanings of pangs, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
If you read back in the Bible, the letter of the apostle Paul to the church of Thessalonia, he said that in the latter days before the end of the age that the Earth would be caught up in what he called the birth pangs of a new order.
I remember the first pangs of stress arriving at the end of school. Once I graduated I had to get a full-time job, worry about health insurance, saving money, paying rent - things I'd never thought about before.
More words from Urdu related to Pangs
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pangs meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قہرضرر دینارَسُوپگھال میل یا خلط ملط کرنابہ دقتبے زاریگھبراہٹبھینچناہراسفضلہضربمجروح کرنامِلانابیماریغباردکھ دینادرد تکليفخستگیذیقچٹکی کاٹناگھیراؤ کرنادرد ہوناصدمہٹھیس پہنچاناغمتَرسبہ دشواریحصہسنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالناچٹکیقلقتلچھٹتکلیفچوٹ پہنچانامخلوط کرناناموافقناراضگیکشٹزحمتخمارکوٹرقتگادکسکناضرربد سلوکیبیزاریدَرد مَندیمریضبخرہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pangs
What are the meanings of Pangs in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pangs in Urdu is درد - dard. To understand how would you translate the word Pangs in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pangs or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pangs synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pangs. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pangs in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pangs in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pangs with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pangs?
Meaning of pangs is درد - dard
Whats the definition of pangs?
Definition of the pangs are
What is the synonym of pangs?
Synonym of word pangs are dolour, pathos, pains, crampits, piedness, commingle, grounds, compassion, languor, teen
What are the idioms related to pangs?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pangs.
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- A shooting pain
- Every man must carry his own cross
- One cannot share another's grief
What are the quotes with word pangs?
Here are the quotes with the word pangs in them
- If you read back in the Bible, the letter of the apostle Paul to the church of Thessalonia, he said that in the latter days before the end of the age that the Earth would be caught up in what he called the birth pangs of a new order. — Pat Robertson
- Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. — Jane Austen
- I remember the first pangs of stress arriving at the end of school. Once I graduated I had to get a full-time job, worry about health insurance, saving money, paying rent - things I'd never thought about before. — Ezra Koenig
- Undeserved praise causes more pangs of conscience later than undeserved blame, but probably only for this reason, that our power of judgment are more completely exposed by being over praised than by being unjustly underestimated. — Friedrich Nietzsche