Afterwards meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Afterwards.
- (adverb) : happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
The subject matter is very tricky. It's about the Munich massacre and what Mossad did afterwards with the assassination squads. I think it's a turning point in history, especially for the Palestinians.
More words related to the meanings of Afterwards
More words from Urdu related to Afterwards
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Afterwards meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Afterwards in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Afterwards
What are the meanings of Afterwards in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Afterwards in Urdu are پھر - phir, اس کے بعد, پیچھے - piichhey and آیندہ - aayandah. To understand how would you translate the word Afterwards in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Afterwards or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Afterwards synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Afterwards. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Afterwards in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Afterwards in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Afterwards with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by afterwards?
Meanings of afterwards are پھر - phir, اس کے بعد, پیچھے - piichhey and آیندہ - aayandah
Whats the definition of afterwards?
Definition of the afterwards are
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
What is the synonym of afterwards?
Synonym of word afterwards are thenar, thenceforward, rearm, thenal, atafter, behindhand, so, afterwise, withdrawn, notwithstanding
What are the idioms with the word afterwards?
Here are the idioms with the word afterwards in them.
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
- Make every bargain clear and plain; that none may afterwards complain
What are the idioms related to afterwards?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word afterwards.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- First come first served
- When pride is on the saddlehame is on the crupper
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
- After dinner sit a while; after supper walk a mile
What are the quotes with word afterwards?
Here are the quotes with the word afterwards in them
- My films don't give you an easy ride. I can see that. The sense I get is that people have quite a physical experience with them. They feel afterwards that they've really been through something. — Andrea Arnold
- It's afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't necessarily prove that you loved him. — Marguerite Duras
- The subject matter is very tricky. It's about the Munich massacre and what Mossad did afterwards with the assassination squads. I think it's a turning point in history, especially for the Palestinians. — Daniel Craig
- We can't have full knowledge all at once. We must start by believing then afterwards we may be led on to master the evidence for ourselves. — Thomas Aquinas