Always meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Always.
- (adverb) : without interruption
- (adverb) : at all times; all the time and on every occasion
- (adverb) : at any time or in any event
- (adverb) : forever; throughout all time
- (adverb) : without variation or change, in every case
|I always pray||میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Always
More words from Urdu related to Always
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Always meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نہایت وفادارعلی الدوامدائمامعمولاًنتدیر کے بعدروز آناسدالَگا تاربلا تبدیللگا تارروزانہلگاتارکسی وقتمُستَقلاًدائمپیہمروز روزبے چوکدائماًاکثرقابل اعتماددم بہ دممَتواتَرعادتاًعلی التواترکبھی کبھیسراسرمدامہَميشہ کے لِيےلگاتاری سےہمیشہہرگزروز با روزبرابرکبھیمُسَلسَلبلا کسرآٹھوں پہرروز بروزاچھوٹماضی میں کسی وقتضروریقینیآئے دنہر روزبدستورپے در پےکبھی کبھار
Idioms with the word Always in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Always
What are the meanings of Always in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Always in Urdu are سدا - sada, ہمیشہ - hameyshah, نت - nit, مدام - mudaam, ہرگز - hargiz, روز روز - roz roz and دائماً - daa eman. To understand how would you translate the word Always in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Always or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Always synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Always. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Always in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Always in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Always with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by always?
Meanings of always are سدا - sada, ہمیشہ - hameyshah, نت - nit, مدام - mudaam, ہرگز - hargiz, روز روز - roz roz and دائماً - daa eman
Whats the definition of always?
Definition of the always are
- without interruption
- at all times; all the time and on every occasion
- at any time or in any event
- forever; throughout all time
- without variation or change, in every case
What is the synonym of always?
Synonym of word always are everts, aye, perpetually, ever, forever, eternally, constantly, invariably, unfailing, continually
What are the idioms with the word always?
Here are the idioms with the word always in them.
- A bad workman always quarrels with his tools
- A good man is always a learner
- A rogue always suspects deceit
- All truth is not always to be told
- Antiquity is not always a mark of verity
What are the idioms related to always?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word always.
- Beauty fades quickly
- Let your purse be your master
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
What are the quotes with word always?
Here are the quotes with the word always in them
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. — Robert Frost
- I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. — Francis Bacon
- There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone but, years after, we know it was much later. — Mignon McLaughlin
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. — Don Marquis
How to use always in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use always in a sentence.
- I always pray — میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں