Perpetually meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Perpetually.
- (adverb) : without interruption
- (adverb) : everlastingly; for all time
More words from Urdu related to Perpetually
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perpetually meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ابدیاکثرکبھیدائماازلیبے انتپیہمماضی میں کسی وقتلازواللگاتاری سےلَگا تارضرورغیر فانیدم بہ دمکبھی کبھاردیر پاپیوستہمُستَقلاًابداًعلی الدوامدیر کے بعدناقابل بربادیمقررہمیشہباقیرات دنسدامَتواتَرانتمسلسلآٹھوں پہرکسی وقتامربے تکانہَميشہ کے لِيےپایندہغیر منقطعآئے دندائماًدائممستقلمُسَلسَلروز روزسراسرنتکبھی کبھیانمٹپکابرابرپائیدار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Perpetually
What are the meanings of Perpetually in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perpetually in Urdu are ہمیشہ - hameyshah, دائم - daa em and سدا - sada. To understand how would you translate the word Perpetually in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perpetually or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perpetually synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perpetually. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perpetually in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perpetually in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perpetually with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perpetually?
Meanings of perpetually are ہمیشہ - hameyshah, دائم - daa em and سدا - sada
Whats the definition of perpetually?
Definition of the perpetually are
- without interruption
- everlastingly; for all time
What is the synonym of perpetually?
Synonym of word perpetually are alway, eternise, sempre, incessantly, undying, forever, unceasing, continually, permanent, aye
What are the idioms related to perpetually?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perpetually.
- Beauty fades quickly
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- Happiness is not steadfast but transient
What are the quotes with word perpetually?
Here are the quotes with the word perpetually in them
- Living in an age of advertisement, we are perpetually disillusioned. The perfect life is spread before us every day, but it changes and withers at a touch. — J.B.Priestley
- Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen, and 8 times out of 9 I'll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities. — Charles Bukowski
- There is no more lively sensation than that of pain its impressions are certain and dependable, they never deceive as may those of the pleasure women perpetually feign and almost never experience. — Marquis de Sade
- Famous people feel that they must perpetually be on the crest of the wave, not realising that it is against all the rules of life. You can't be on top all the time, it isn't natural. — Olivia De Havilland