Adversity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Adversity.
- (noun) : a stroke of ill fortune; a calamitous event
- (noun) : a state of misfortune or affliction
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
Seven and half years ago I began my own journey. For me and my family it was a time of adversity. But during that adversity I derived a deeper faith. And born out of that adversity was a commitment to devote myself to those people and to those issues that truly matter to me.
More words related to the meanings of Adversity
More words from Urdu related to Adversity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adversity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھوٹی تقدیربھینچناحادثہصعوبتبلاراحتناکارہحالتافتادآزارکھکھیڑمعائنہآبرو اتارنامصیبت بننامریضاحتیاجدکھ دیناوبالسنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالنادشواریچبھنبدیغیر حقیقیالچناکڑیعلتغریبیتحقیر کرنااذّیت دیناناسازگارکھڑ کھڑانابد دعاحال زاراشبھتاالٹا زمانہچرانامصيبتملالخرابیسکوننُقصان رساںپرتبے عزت کرنااذیت دیناشدتبے کسیبے وقر کرناکائیشامتناداری ...
Idioms with the word Adversity in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Adversity
What are the meanings of Adversity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adversity in Urdu are مصیبت - musiibat, نحوست - nahuusat, بپتا - bipta, نیستی - neysti, فلاکت - falaakat, بد بختی - bad bakhti and شامت - shaamat. To understand how would you translate the word Adversity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adversity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adversity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adversity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adversity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adversity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adversity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adversity?
Meanings of adversity are مصیبت - musiibat, نحوست - nahuusat, بپتا - bipta, نیستی - neysti, فلاکت - falaakat, بد بختی - bad bakhti and شامت - shaamat
Whats the definition of adversity?
Definition of the adversity are
- a stroke of ill fortune; a calamitous event
- a state of misfortune or affliction
What is the synonym of adversity?
Synonym of word adversity are misery, prosemen, hardship, nihility, hot water, impermeableness, distress, misfortune, disaster, faineance
What are the idioms with the word adversity?
Here are the idioms with the word adversity in them.
- In prosperity caution in adversity patience
- Many can bear adversity but few contempt
- The fire proves gold adversity brave men
What are the idioms related to adversity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adversity.
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
- If property totters friends begin to waver simultaneously with it
- Misfortunes is friendless
- If property totters; friends begin to waver simultaneously with it
- The friends of an unfortunate man are far off
What are the quotes with word adversity?
Here are the quotes with the word adversity in them
- All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. — Walt Disney
- A heart well prepared for adversity in bad times hopes, and in good times fears for a change in fortune. — Horace
- Seven and half years ago I began my own journey. For me and my family it was a time of adversity. But during that adversity I derived a deeper faith. And born out of that adversity was a commitment to devote myself to those people and to those issues that truly matter to me. — Paul Tsongas
- Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes adversity not without many comforts and hopes. — Francis Bacon