Contents meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Contents.
- (noun) : a list of divisions (chapters or articles) and the pages on which they start
- (noun) : (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
If philosophy is practice, a demand to know the manner in which its history is to be studied is entailed: a theoretical attitude toward it becomes real only in the living appropriation of its contents from the texts.
More words related to the meanings of Contents
More words from Urdu related to Contents
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contents meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Contents
What are the meanings of Contents in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contents in Urdu are مادہ - maaddah, مطلب - matlab and مضمون - mazmuun. To understand how would you translate the word Contents in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contents or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contents synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contents. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contents in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contents in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contents with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contents?
Meanings of contents are مادہ - maaddah, مطلب - matlab and مضمون - mazmuun
Whats the definition of contents?
Definition of the contents are
- a list of divisions (chapters or articles) and the pages on which they start
- (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
What is the synonym of contents?
Synonym of word contents are material, purports, implying, jenny, construction, meanly, faculty, essoin, wish, substance
What are the idioms related to contents?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contents.
- To have at one fingure ends
- To have at one's fingure's ends
- To have at ones fingures ends
- All is fine that is fit
- Cupboard love
What are the quotes with word contents?
Here are the quotes with the word contents in them
- If philosophy is practice, a demand to know the manner in which its history is to be studied is entailed: a theoretical attitude toward it becomes real only in the living appropriation of its contents from the texts. — Karl Jaspers
- One person who has mastered life is better than a thousand persons who have mastered only the contents of books, but no one can get anything out of life without God. — Meister Eckhart
- The Christian's Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes. — Mark Twain
- Discretion is nothing other than the sense of justice with respect to the sphere of the intimate contents of life. — Georg Simmel