Purport meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Purport.
- (noun) : the pervading meaning or tenor
The Framers of the Bill of Rights did not purport to 'create' rights. Rather, they designed the Bill of Rights to prohibit our Government from infringing rights and liberties presumed to be preexisting.
More words related to the meanings of Purport
More words from Urdu related to Purport
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Purport meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Purport
What are the meanings of Purport in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Purport in Urdu are معنی - mani, مطلب - matlab, کام - kaam, قرینہ - qariinah, منشا - mansha and مراد - muraad. To understand how would you translate the word Purport in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Purport or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Purport synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Purport. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Purport in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Purport in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Purport with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by purport?
Meanings of purport are معنی - mani, مطلب - matlab, کام - kaam, قرینہ - qariinah, منشا - mansha and مراد - muraad
Whats the definition of purport?
Definition of the purport are
- the pervading meaning or tenor
What is the synonym of purport?
Synonym of word purport are sentence, intent, tend, tenor, task, sense, import, ploy, purports, occupation
What are the idioms related to purport?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word purport.
- Give points
- For long is not for ever
- If you are bound to forgive an enemy we are not bound to trust him
- Let a man say what he will an ill man will turn it ill
- To answer like a scot
What are the quotes with word purport?
Here are the quotes with the word purport in them
- In a secular age, an authentic miracle must purport to be a hoax, in order to gain credit in the world. — Angela Carter
- The Framers of the Bill of Rights did not purport to 'create' rights. Rather, they designed the Bill of Rights to prohibit our Government from infringing rights and liberties presumed to be preexisting. — William J. Brennan, Jr.
- We didn't set out to be educators or even scientists, and we don't purport that what we do is real science but we're demonstrating a methodology by which one can engage and satisfy your curiosity. — Adam Savage