Exhibit meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Exhibit.
- (verb) : walk ostentatiously
- (verb) : give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- (noun) : something shown to the public
- (noun) : an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- (verb) : to show, make visible or apparent
- (verb) : show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
More words related to the meanings of Exhibit
More words from Urdu related to Exhibit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exhibit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیاگناچنا ہوانمایاں کرناانجامجاری ہوناراستہ دِکھانانمایش کرناتکلیف دیناپھینک دیناروزنجگہ سر رکھناگزنددیکھنے دینابجزانڈیلناآگے دھکیلناکاڑھنازبردستی اگلواناڈشایجاد کرناکلپانانظر آناافشاآزردہ کرناسرکانانمائش کرنادھنناتقسیم کرناچوٹ پہنچاناکڑکناشہر بدرنکلناباتدریافت کرناخلاصہبیدخل کرنابنناپتہ چلنارونابیچنانمودنشر کرنامسالہبناؤ ٹھناؤ کرنانظر کے سامنے پیش کَرناسجانارنجگرانادھنوالابند و بست کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Exhibit
What are the meanings of Exhibit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exhibit in Urdu are نکالنا - nikalna, دکھانا - dikhaana and نمائش کرنا - numaa ish karna. To understand how would you translate the word Exhibit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exhibit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exhibit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exhibit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exhibit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exhibit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exhibit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exhibit?
Meanings of exhibit are نکالنا - nikalna, دکھانا - dikhaana and نمائش کرنا - numaa ish karna
Whats the definition of exhibit?
Definition of the exhibit are
- walk ostentatiously
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- something shown to the public
- an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- to show, make visible or apparent
- show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
What is the synonym of exhibit?
Synonym of word exhibit are subtract, educe, blazon, distil, show, dish, hurt, dispose of, sell, disengage
What are the idioms related to exhibit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exhibit.
- Hang out
- Show off
- Hold forth
- Open a person's eye
- Ride down
What are the quotes with word exhibit?
Here are the quotes with the word exhibit in them
- Galleries began growing in both number and size in the late seventies, when artists who worked in lofts wanted to exhibit their work in spaces similar to the ones the art was made in. — Jerry Saltz
- Since my induction into the Sports Hall of Fame, I have wanted to have my No. 3 Chevy on exhibit for sports fans to see. I hope others will enjoy the car as much as I have. — Junior Johnson
- Catholic school graduates exhibit a wide variety of qualities that will not only help them in their careers but also in their family and community lives. — Joe Baca
- A close family member once offered his opinion that I exhibit the phone manners of a goat, then promptly withdrew the charge - out of fairness to goats. — Jeffrey Kluger