Sell meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Sell.
- (noun) : the activity of persuading someone to buy
- (verb) : give up for a price or reward
- (verb) : exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- (verb) : be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- (verb) : be responsible for the sale of
- (verb) : be approved of or gain acceptance
- (verb) : persuade somebody to accept something
- (verb) : do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- (verb) : deliver to an enemy by treachery
I got into this little habit of architecture and building. I designed a house in Colorado and one in Hawaii. The idea is supposed to be build and sell - but then I can never bring myself to sell them.
|They sell it||انھوں نے یہ فروخت کردیا|
More words related to the meanings of Sell
More words from Urdu related to Sell
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sell meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترتیب کرناگانٹھناالگ کرنامنگیتراستخراج کرنابرداشت کرناصادر کرناظاہر کرناشائع کرناآواز نکالنالے لینانیلام کرناچُھڑانااجاگر کرناپیٹھبننارخصت کرنانچوڑنارشتہ کرنادکھاناپھیری لگاناجلوہ دکھاناٹپکانانکاح کرنااجرامسترد کرناغلے کو گاہناگیرنابیوہار کرنانقل کرنامعلوم کرنادروازہبیاہ میں دیناپسندیدہپروسناما سوامارکیٹدکھاوادرست کرنانسل کشی کرناجگہ سر رکھناہم راہیجعل کرناپھینکناشادی ھوناانڈیلناجوڑا بنناپھیلانامنکشف کرناراہ ...
Idioms with the word Sell in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sell
|Hitch up||شادی کرنا|
What are the meanings of Sell in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sell in Urdu are نکالنا - nikalna, شادی کرنا - shaadi karna, مول دینا, فروخت کرنا - farokht karna, بیچنا - beychna and سودا بیچنا - sauda beychna. To understand how would you translate the word Sell in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sell or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sell synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sell. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sell in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sell in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sell with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sell?
Meanings of sell are نکالنا - nikalna, شادی کرنا - shaadi karna, مول دینا, فروخت کرنا - farokht karna, بیچنا - beychna and سودا بیچنا - sauda beychna
Whats the definition of sell?
Definition of the sell are
- the activity of persuading someone to buy
- give up for a price or reward
- exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- be responsible for the sale of
- be approved of or gain acceptance
- persuade somebody to accept something
- do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- deliver to an enemy by treachery
What is the synonym of sell?
Synonym of word sell are disengage, mate, dispose, vend, select, disclose, espouse, dismiss, remove, broach
What are the idioms with the word sell?
Here are the idioms with the word sell in them.
- Buy what you do not want and you will sell what you cannot spare
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- They that buy an office must sell something
- To accept a benefit is to sell one's liberty
- Weight justly and sell dearly
What are the idioms related to sell?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sell.
- Sell like hot cakes
- Sell up
- All wish to know but no one to pay the fee
- Fetch off
- Give forth
What are the quotes with word sell?
Here are the quotes with the word sell in them
- I want to sell to people my own age, because that's the way I write songs. — John Mellencamp
- When you stand alone and sell yourself, you can't please everyone. But when you're different, you can last. — Don Rickles
- I got into this little habit of architecture and building. I designed a house in Colorado and one in Hawaii. The idea is supposed to be build and sell - but then I can never bring myself to sell them. — Trey Parker
- Take care to sell your horse before he dies. The art of life is passing losses on. — Robert Frost
How to use sell in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sell in a sentence.
- They sell it — انھوں نے یہ فروخت کردیا