Exclude meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Exclude.
- (verb) : prevent from entering; keep out
- (verb) : put out or expel from a place
- (verb) : prevent from being included or considered or accepted
- (verb) : prevent from entering; shut out
- (verb) : lack or fail to include
Gaming in general is a male thing. It isn't that gaming is designed to exclude women. Everybody who's tried to design a game to interest a large female audience has failed. And I think that has to do with the different thinking processes of men and women.
More words related to the meanings of Exclude
More words from Urdu related to Exclude
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exclude meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھٹکناراہ دینادخل اندازی کرنابیکار کرناچیدہمعلوم کرناچاقو سے تراشنادھیان نہ دینامسوسناعلیحدہ کرنارواج دیناتحریف کرناناطہ توڑناکھانا لگانانبٹاناطرح دیناوا ہونااونڈامقلوب کرناچھید کرنانظر کے سامنے پیش کَرناترتیب دینانچوڑناکتر لیناگزرناگھٹاناڈسنابات ٹالناتفریق کرنابے دخل کرناٹوکابیدخل کرناچر جانافاش کرناسوراخپسند کرنامجرائیراستہ دیناجُھٹلانابکوٹناچاک کرنااشاعتپنیمول دیناکاڑھناگوشت کا ٹکڑابے اعتنائیکھلنااُڑاناپھیلانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Exclude
|Think out||تدبیر نکالنا|
|Think up||سوچنا نکالنا|
|To give one the push||ٹوکری سے نکالنا|
|To pick holes in||غلطیاں نکالنا|
|Turn away||نوکری سے نکالنا|
|Pluck out||اچانک نکالنا یا کھنیچنا|
What are the meanings of Exclude in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exclude in Urdu are نکالنا - nikalna, خارج کرنا - khaarij karna, کاٹنا - kaatna, نظر انداز کرنا - nazar andaaz karna and مستثنیٰ کرنا - mustasna karna. To understand how would you translate the word Exclude in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exclude or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exclude synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exclude. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exclude in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exclude in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exclude with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exclude?
Meanings of exclude are نکالنا - nikalna, خارج کرنا - khaarij karna, کاٹنا - kaatna, نظر انداز کرنا - nazar andaaz karna and مستثنیٰ کرنا - mustasna karna
Whats the definition of exclude?
Definition of the exclude are
- prevent from entering; keep out
- put out or expel from a place
- prevent from being included or considered or accepted
- prevent from entering; shut out
- lack or fail to include
What is the synonym of exclude?
Synonym of word exclude are eject, excruciation, epitomize, undergo, exhibit, snub, cleave, truncate, thresh, egest
What are the idioms related to exclude?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exclude.
- Leave out
- Pass over
- Turn a deaf ear to
- Pound foolish
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
What are the quotes with word exclude?
Here are the quotes with the word exclude in them
- Gaming in general is a male thing. It isn't that gaming is designed to exclude women. Everybody who's tried to design a game to interest a large female audience has failed. And I think that has to do with the different thinking processes of men and women. — Gary Gygax
- Love and friendship exclude each other. — Jean de la Bruyere
- If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. — Francis of Assisi
- A widow's refusal of a lover is seldom so explicit as to exclude hope. — Samuel Richardson