Got meanings in Urdu
Got meanings in Urdu is مل گیا Got in Urdu. More meanings of got, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything.
|She forgot me||وہ مجھے بھولتی تھی|
More words from Urdu related to Got
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Got meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Got in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Got
What are the meanings of Got in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Got in Urdu is مل گیا. To understand how would you translate the word Got in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Got or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Got synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Got. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Got in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Got in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Got with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by got?
Meaning of got is مل گیا
Whats the definition of got?
Definition of the got are
What is the synonym of got?
Synonym of word got are metred, appertained, cumbered
What are the idioms with the word got?
Here are the idioms with the word got in them.
- By trying the greeks got into troy
- Hard got soon gone
- Ill got ill spent
- Nothing is got without pains except poverty
- Of goods ill got the third heir joyeth not
What are the idioms related to got?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word got.
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Moonlight follows the moon
- Sleep is nothing but a short death
- Trees eat but once
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
What are the quotes with word got?
Here are the quotes with the word got in them
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. — Theodore Roosevelt
- If you haven't turned rebel by twenty you've got no heart if you haven't turned establishment by thirty you've got no brains! — Kevin Spacey
- I've got volumes on how not to behave. I've got more information now than a guy should have at my age. — Charlie Sheen
- Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything. — Chuck Palahniuk
How to use got in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use got in a sentence.
- She forgot me — وہ مجھے بھولتی تھی