Problem meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Problem.
- (noun) : a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- (noun) : a question raised for consideration or solution
- (noun) : a source of difficulty
At my age the only problem is with remembering names. When I call everyone darling, it has damn all to do with passionately adoring them, but I know I'm safe calling them that. Although, of course, I adore them too.
More words related to the meanings of Problem
More words from Urdu related to Problem
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Problem meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Problem
What are the meanings of Problem in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Problem in Urdu are سوال - sawaal, مشکل - mushkil, دقت - diqqat, بات - baat, حل - hal and مسئلہ - mas alah. To understand how would you translate the word Problem in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Problem or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Problem synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Problem. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Problem in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Problem in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Problem with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by problem?
Meanings of problem are سوال - sawaal, مشکل - mushkil, دقت - diqqat, بات - baat, حل - hal and مسئلہ - mas alah
Whats the definition of problem?
Definition of the problem are
- a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- a question raised for consideration or solution
- a source of difficulty
What is the synonym of problem?
Synonym of word problem are request, painful, hardness, affirmation, pinch, topic, quest, operose, dilemma, difficultate
What are the idioms related to problem?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word problem.
- Hard nut to crack
- Point of honour
- Pose a problem
- Problem play
- Soft thing
What are the quotes with word problem?
Here are the quotes with the word problem in them
- Old age is a special problem for me because I've never been able to shed the mental image I have of myself - a lad of about 19. — E. B. White
- At my age the only problem is with remembering names. When I call everyone darling, it has damn all to do with passionately adoring them, but I know I'm safe calling them that. Although, of course, I adore them too. — Richard Attenborough
- One problem with age is that patience begins to ebb. — Carl Hiaasen
- Woman must have her freedom, the fundamental freedom of choosing whether or not she will be a mother and how many children she will have. Regardless of what man's attitude may be, that problem is hers - and before it can be his, it is hers alone. — Margaret Sanger