Dilemma meanings in Urdu
Dilemma meanings in Urdu are شاخسانہ, ورطہ, مُعضلہ, تذَہذُب, الجھاوٴ, دُہری مشکل, دُہدھا, دقت, پھیر, مشکل, کش مکش, درنگ Dilemma in Urdu. More meanings of dilemma, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dilemma.
- (noun) : state of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavorable options
The dilemma of modern medicine, and the underlying central flaw in medical education and, most of all, in the training of interns, is the irresistible drive to do something, anything. It is expected by patients and too often agreed to by their doctors, in the face of ignorance.
More words related to the meanings of Dilemma
More words from Urdu related to Dilemma
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dilemma meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کلفتخردہ گیری کرناسحریچھینا جھپٹیدرنگاوچھاموڑنااُلجھا ہُواگھبرادینے والاکچ کچاناحیران کردیناعرض کم کرنازچگیاینٹھنانڈوابھینچنامُدافعت کرناپکڑبل دارجماہیناموافقحلخود سرسختآڑگھاتسنگینالجھنچرکابپتابہانہپھوٹی تقدیرمصیبت بنناحلقہپتے مارپھُوٹناتکلیف دہقلیلدفعہپیچبارگاہتر بتر کرناگردشتحدید کرنادرد ناکگردابفرحمار لیناالجھنااخذ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dilemma
What are the meanings of Dilemma in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dilemma in Urdu are مشکل - mushkil, کش مکش - kash makash, پھیر - pheyr, دقت - diqqat, درنگ - dirang, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah, ورطہ - Warta and الجھاوٴ - Uljhao. To understand how would you translate the word Dilemma in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dilemma or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dilemma synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dilemma. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dilemma in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dilemma in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dilemma with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dilemma?
Meanings of dilemma are مشکل - mushkil, کش مکش - kash makash, پھیر - pheyr, دقت - diqqat, درنگ - dirang, شاخسانہ - shaakh saanah, ورطہ - Warta and الجھاوٴ - Uljhao
Whats the definition of dilemma?
Definition of the dilemma are
- state of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavorable options
What is the synonym of dilemma?
Synonym of word dilemma are tangle, hustling, difference, abstract, difficulty, steep, evasion, coil, thorny, quandary
What are the idioms related to dilemma?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dilemma.
- Fair without and foul within
- Simple is the language of truth
- A bove water
- At a pinch
- Deep waters
What are the quotes with word dilemma?
Here are the quotes with the word dilemma in them
- Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better. — Sydney J.Harris
- The dilemma of modern medicine, and the underlying central flaw in medical education and, most of all, in the training of interns, is the irresistible drive to do something, anything. It is expected by patients and too often agreed to by their doctors, in the face of ignorance. — Lewis Thomas
- The essence of humanity's spiritual dilemma is that we evolved genetically to accept one truth and discovered another. Is there a way to erase the dilemma, to resolve the contradictions between the transcendentalist and the empiricist world views? — E.O.Wilson