Ineffective meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ineffective.
- (adjective) : not producing an intended effect
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in power or forcefulness
- (adjective satellite) : lacking the ability or skill to perform effectively; inadequate
Other countries, such as Israel, successfully employ behavior detection techniques at their airports, but the bloated, ineffective bureaucracy of TSA has produced another security failure for U.S. transportation systems.
More words related to the meanings of Ineffective
More words from Urdu related to Ineffective
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ineffective meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھٹکا دیناکَنجُوسی کَرناناکافیبے تکاناقابِلِ اِستِعمالخانہ بدوشدانت کھٹے کرناغیر اطلاقیکالعدمبے سودبیکارپھٹنابے دموہ شخص جو محفوظ ہوقَليلُ المِقداربے وقتلغوگونگاآوارہبے فائدہشرمیلاہیچجھوٹاناچیزنالائقچھوٹافضُولفاترسکیڑناغیر مفیدپھینکناہچکولابے توجہی سے کَرنابے ہتھیارناخوشگوارغیر ضروریدر بدربیہودہغیر متوازیمعدومردیوقت ضائع کرناچیرنابے جانسے محفوظبے بُہتاتٹوٹا ہوابرہنہاناپ شناپدھچکا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ineffective
What are the meanings of Ineffective in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ineffective in Urdu are بے کار - bey kaar, ناکافی - naa kaafi, بے اثر - bey asar and غیر مؤثر - ghaer mua ssar. To understand how would you translate the word Ineffective in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ineffective or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ineffective synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ineffective. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ineffective in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ineffective in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ineffective with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ineffective?
Meanings of ineffective are بے کار - bey kaar, ناکافی - naa kaafi, بے اثر - bey asar and غیر مؤثر - ghaer mua ssar
Whats the definition of ineffective?
Definition of the ineffective are
- not producing an intended effect
- lacking in power or forcefulness
- lacking the ability or skill to perform effectively; inadequate
What is the synonym of ineffective?
Synonym of word ineffective are needless, otiose, bare, spurless, craftless, inoculability, unsufferably, vain, skimpy, peerlessly
What are the idioms related to ineffective?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ineffective.
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- A man's character depends on whether his friends are good or bad
- A smart coat is a good letter of introduction
- As our affairs go with us so also is our mind affected
- Bachlor hall
What are the quotes with word ineffective?
Here are the quotes with the word ineffective in them
- Billions are wasted on ineffective philanthropy. Philanthropy is decades behind business in applying rigorous thinking to the use of money. — Michael Porter
- Other countries, such as Israel, successfully employ behavior detection techniques at their airports, but the bloated, ineffective bureaucracy of TSA has produced another security failure for U.S. transportation systems. — John Mica
- If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most for the present world were precisely those who thought most of the next. It is since Christians have largely ceased to think of the other world that they have become so ineffective in this. — C.S.Lewis