Paltry meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Paltry.
- (adjective satellite) : not worth considering
There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man.
More words related to the meanings of Paltry
More words from Urdu related to Paltry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Paltry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملگجابالنمائشیبِلا قَدَر و قيمَتسستڈھکا ہوانزدیکغُلام سے مُتعلّقنہایت چھوٹابل دلیللچربے عزتبے جسمچنڈالپاسفَضُولنشانکم زورتوڑ دینالاحاصلجونيئرمشترکبدمعاشسکڑاقدر قلیلکریہہواجب الرحمبہت کمدرشتقابِل اعتراضبے ضرورعدمخوارپاجیعام بازاریاحقربے شرمگھٹیاکم وَقتیاناسفلہنوجوانکم اصلپڑاصحنتنگ دِلسوماپاہجدست فروشمکھی چوس ...
Idiom with the word Paltry in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Paltry
What are the meanings of Paltry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Paltry in Urdu are چھوٹا - chhota, ادنیٰ - adna, بے کار - bey kaar, حقیر - haqiir, خسیس - khasiis and گندا - ganda. To understand how would you translate the word Paltry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Paltry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Paltry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Paltry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Paltry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Paltry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Paltry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by paltry?
Meanings of paltry are چھوٹا - chhota, ادنیٰ - adna, بے کار - bey kaar, حقیر - haqiir, خسیس - khasiis and گندا - ganda
Whats the definition of paltry?
Definition of the paltry are
- not worth considering
What is the synonym of paltry?
Synonym of word paltry are smalmed, fribble, minute, inefficiant, missificate, unexpert, regardless, amissing, unserviceable, despicability
What are the idioms with the word paltry?
Here are the idioms with the word paltry in them.
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
What are the idioms related to paltry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word paltry.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
- Vengeance is mild justice
- A single sinner sinks the boat
- Nothing but evil can come out of evil
- One ill weed mars a whole pot of pottage
What are the quotes with word paltry?
Here are the quotes with the word paltry in them
- So long as you don't feel life's paltry and a miserable business, the rest doesn't matter, happiness or unhappiness. — David Herbert Lawrence
- Death unites as well as separates it silences all paltry feeling. — Honore de Balzac
- There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man. — Edgar Allan Poe
- Politics are for foreigners with their endless wrongs and paltry rights. Politics are a lousy way to get things done. Politics are, like God's infinite mercy, a last resort. — P. J. O'Rourke