Intensive meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Intensive.
- (noun) : a modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies
- (adjective) : tending to give force or emphasis
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by a high degree or intensity; often used as a combining form
- (adjective) : of agriculture; intended to increase productivity of a fixed area by expending more capital and labor
You look at the steamboat, the railroad, the car, the airplane - not all of these were invented in the Anglo-American world, but they were popularized and extended by it. They were made possible by the financial architecture, the capital intensive operations invented and developed by the Anglo-Americans.
More words related to the meanings of Intensive
More words from Urdu related to Intensive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intensive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قطعاًمطلقسَب کا سَببے تھاہسگھڑبے کسرمطمح نظرذاتیپنڈتسکیت کرناکلبالغلائقاوچھانہایتجوں کا توںمُکَمَلگھمبیرخُوب چَمکايا ہُواتنگچھپاہوشیارقلیلڈھکاقوی العزمکم وسیعساراقابلحتمی - مکمل- منتقل -خالِصتَمامبے قعر پَيماانجام پزیرآشناتصوریخاصعقلمندمحدُودچکاناپختہ سیرتحاذقبخیلآخر تکسموچااِنتَہا کو پَہُنچناگہری بیٹھیاَنجام کو پُہنچا ہُواسٹے سٹےفاضلانہتنگ کرناڈھنکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Intensive
What are the meanings of Intensive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intensive in Urdu are گہرا - gaehra and کامل - kaamil. To understand how would you translate the word Intensive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intensive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intensive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intensive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intensive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intensive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intensive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intensive?
Meanings of intensive are گہرا - gaehra and کامل - kaamil
Whats the definition of intensive?
Definition of the intensive are
- a modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies
- tending to give force or emphasis
- characterized by a high degree or intensity; often used as a combining form
- of agriculture; intended to increase productivity of a fixed area by expending more capital and labor
What is the synonym of intensive?
Synonym of word intensive are dirk, mature, purpurate, recondite, masterful, perfective, finished, perfecta, profound, entire
What are the idioms related to intensive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intensive.
- Desperate diseases have desperate remedies
- Heart of oak
- Set the heart upon
- Heart of oak
- Invisible green
What are the quotes with word intensive?
Here are the quotes with the word intensive in them
- You look at the steamboat, the railroad, the car, the airplane - not all of these were invented in the Anglo-American world, but they were popularized and extended by it. They were made possible by the financial architecture, the capital intensive operations invented and developed by the Anglo-Americans. — Walter Russell Mead
- Because of technological limits, there is a certain amount of food that we can produce per acre. If we were to have intensive greenhouse agriculture, we could have much higher production. — Ralph Merkle