Impeccable meanings in Urdu
President Ford was a devoted, decent man of impeccable integrity who put service to his country before his own self interest. He helped heal our nation during a time of crisis, provided steady leadership and restored people's faith in the presidency and in government.
More words related to the meanings of Impeccable
More words from Urdu related to Impeccable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impeccable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Impeccable
What are the meanings of Impeccable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impeccable in Urdu are معصوم - masuum, پاک - paak, کامل - kaamil, بے گناہ - bey gunaah, بلا عیب - bila aeyb and بے خطا - bey khata. To understand how would you translate the word Impeccable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impeccable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impeccable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impeccable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impeccable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impeccable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impeccable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impeccable?
Meanings of impeccable are معصوم - masuum, پاک - paak, کامل - kaamil, بے گناہ - bey gunaah, بلا عیب - bila aeyb and بے خطا - bey khata
Whats the definition of impeccable?
Definition of the impeccable are
What is the synonym of impeccable?
Synonym of word impeccable are inculpable, clean, ideal, pure, perfricate, taint free, cleanly, faultless, guiltless, perfectionate
What are the idioms related to impeccable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impeccable.
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- The sin is not in the sinning but in the being found out
- Where there is no knowledge there is no sin
- A good marksman may miss
What are the quotes with word impeccable?
Here are the quotes with the word impeccable in them
- The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance. — Bryan Miller
- President Ford was a devoted, decent man of impeccable integrity who put service to his country before his own self interest. He helped heal our nation during a time of crisis, provided steady leadership and restored people's faith in the presidency and in government. — Mark Udall
- Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love. — Miguel Angel Ruiz