Desirable meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Desirable.
- (adjective satellite) : worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- (adjective) : worth having or seeking or achieving
I am a fashion designer. I'm not an environmentalist. When I get up in the morning, number one I'm a mother and a wife, and number two I design clothes. So the main thing I need to do is create, hopefully, exquisitely beautiful, desirable objects for my customer.
More words related to the meanings of Desirable
More words from Urdu related to Desirable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Desirable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملتینجیبودودفرحت افزامستحسنتحفہبُتخوش کنبشیشپیرانہدقیقپروانہچشم چراغپھسلانے والیدل کشپریتمجانیہَنس مُکھمدد کرنے والاشايانقدر کے لائقانتخاب کرناوضعداربیشکثیررسیلاقابل رغبتدوستنکیلادل ربابامزہخوشمصاحبپیاریسزاوارلائق حمد و ستائششائستہدل فریبانتخابمنتخب کرناصنمسہاناشایاںشکر یا شہد کی طرحمعززپیادرویشانہلگاوٹ بازدل آویزبا عزت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Desirable
What are the meanings of Desirable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Desirable in Urdu are محبوب - maehbuub, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, مرغوب - marghuub, پیارا - pyaara, دلکش - dil kash and شایاں - shaayaan. To understand how would you translate the word Desirable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Desirable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Desirable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Desirable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Desirable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Desirable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Desirable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by desirable?
Meanings of desirable are محبوب - maehbuub, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, مرغوب - marghuub, پیارا - pyaara, دلکش - dil kash and شایاں - shaayaan
Whats the definition of desirable?
Definition of the desirable are
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- worth having or seeking or achieving
What is the synonym of desirable?
Synonym of word desirable are friendly, pleasing, willowish, loveable, charmful, nice, lief, ingratiating, entoiling, cute
What are the idioms related to desirable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word desirable.
- To be beloved is above all bargains
- Lie at one's heart
- Nice and
- Out of favour
- Work the oracle
What are the quotes with word desirable?
Here are the quotes with the word desirable in them
- Regard it as just as desirable to build a chicken house as to build a cathedral. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- There's a terrible truth for many women in the picture business: Aging typically takes its toll and means fewer and less desirable roles. — Maureen O'Hara
- I am a fashion designer. I'm not an environmentalist. When I get up in the morning, number one I'm a mother and a wife, and number two I design clothes. So the main thing I need to do is create, hopefully, exquisitely beautiful, desirable objects for my customer. — Stella McCartney
- Of two pleasures, if there be one which all or almost all who have experience of both give a decided preference, irrespective of any feeling of moral obligation to prefer it, that is the more desirable pleasure. — John Stuart Mill