Opened meanings in Urdu
Opened meanings in Urdu is کھلا Opened in Urdu. More meanings of opened, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Opened.
- (adjective satellite) : made open or clear
I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait.
More words from Urdu related to Opened
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opened meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آساناوپنمعلومضیاعوامیہویدافاشوسیع کھلیممیزعریاںخالصبے بچاؤعریضجلاناکاٹناسینہ صافسلگانامرئیچمکدارواضح کرناجھولابلاواسطہتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتقابل فہمبڑاپرفضانورعامچمکیلاپرتومشہورمحکماجاگر کرناقابل امتیازننگ دھڑنگسیم تنبے نیامآرام کرنابازبے لاگ لپیٹلطیفدیکھے جانے کی قابِلعیاںفاش کرنابھر بھراعیناجاگرمیلاچوڑاسادہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Opened
What are the meanings of Opened in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opened in Urdu is کھلا - khula. To understand how would you translate the word Opened in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opened or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opened synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opened. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opened in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opened in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opened with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opened?
Meaning of opened is کھلا - khula
Whats the definition of opened?
Definition of the opened are
- made open or clear
What is the synonym of opened?
Synonym of word opened are unrestricted, open, clear, fair, uncovered, uncloaked, discernible, shiny, exoteric, manifest
What are the idioms related to opened?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opened.
- A good payer is master of another man's purse
- Beat the dog before the lion
- Hell and chancery are always open
- Open confession is good for the soul
- Open letter
What are the quotes with word opened?
Here are the quotes with the word opened in them
- I wanted to be a teacher. I love children, so I wanted to deal with children. Then I wanted to be a veterinarian. But by the age of ten or eleven, when I opened my mouth and said, 'Oh, God, what's this?' I kind of knew teaching and being a veterinarian were gonna have to wait. — Whitney Houston
- My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing... it's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there. — Lady Gaga
- 'Twilight' is such an amazing project, and I think it opened up doors for all of us cast members. — Kellan Lutz
- It was said Daredevil grew up in Hell's Kitchen, an amazing name for a neighbourhood. But that opened a Pandora's box of all the crime stuff I wanted to do. I borrowed liberally from Will Eisner's 'The Spirit' and turned 'Daredevil' into a crime comic. — Frank Miller