Opens meanings in Urdu
Being a father at a later age is different from when I had my other two daughters when I was in my 20s and 30s. If you're in your 60s and you're with the kid every day, you're dealing with the mind of a child, so it opens up that childishness in you again.
More words related to the meanings of Opens
More words from Urdu related to Opens
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Opens meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بندھنوں سے آزادمنور کرناننگ دھڑنگپرفضاجلنابازشیشہ ساواقع ہوناچمکتا ہواشان دارمستقيمبینائواضحمرئاگھڑاافشا کرناآب دارخالصفہرستچوڑاتاب داربے لباسبے لاگ لپیٹجلتا ہواروشَنہویدااجالابِپھرا ہُوادھوپ دارقابل معلومچمک دار روشناُجلاکچادرخ شانبے پردہنورانی کرناعُریاںسادہبصارتواصاف شفافپولاجَلتا ہُوادِل کشراستذوظاہرینم دارصاف ظاہرعیاں یا علانیہ کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Opens in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Opens
What are the meanings of Opens in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Opens in Urdu are روشن - roshan, کھلا - khula and آشکار - Aashkaar. To understand how would you translate the word Opens in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Opens or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Opens synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Opens. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Opens in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Opens in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Opens with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by opens?
Meanings of opens are روشن - roshan, کھلا - khula and آشکار - Aashkaar
Whats the definition of opens?
Definition of the opens are
What is the synonym of opens?
Synonym of word opens are illuming, apparent, fair, explicit, illumines, ablative, expanded, clear, illumined, exoteric
What are the idioms with the word opens?
Here are the idioms with the word opens in them.
- A golden key opens the all locks
- God never shuts one door but he opens another
- Gold opens all lock no lock will hold against the power of gold
What are the idioms related to opens?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word opens.
- Sickness tells us what we are
- A golden age
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Lantern of the dead
What are the quotes with word opens?
Here are the quotes with the word opens in them
- Being a father at a later age is different from when I had my other two daughters when I was in my 20s and 30s. If you're in your 60s and you're with the kid every day, you're dealing with the mind of a child, so it opens up that childishness in you again. — Martin Scorsese
- The good Lord is amazing He opens up doors. I was close to abandoning the dream, and He was like, 'Hey, slow down there, buddy.' — David Nail
- An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes. — Cato
- Depression opens the door to beauty of some kind. — James Hillman