Broad meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Broad.
- (noun) : slang term for a woman
- (adjective satellite) : (of speech) heavily and noticeably regional
- (adjective satellite) : very large in expanse or scope
- (adjective satellite) : showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- (adjective satellite) : lacking subtlety; obvious
- (adjective satellite) : not detailed or specific
- (adjective) : having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- (adjective satellite) : broad in scope or content
- (adjective satellite) : being at a peak or culminating point
More words related to the meanings of Broad
More words from Urdu related to Broad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Broad meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعلیٰہویدانامورادھی پتیکمانچہنہایت قوی ہیکلمشہورپھوٹنوربیجکزبرعالی شانفوقانیٹھیکپرتوگہرابرہنہصافغیر مہذبغیر محدودقابل دریافتپھس پھساکھولنامعلوملا انتہااِکَٹھگراںپورہ زور رکھنے والاہوائیپہلاتابدارحاویآرام کرناپرکاش کرناکمرقابل احترامبیشتڑخانالطیفبَڑادھونسموٹاپارمبذول کرنامرکزیروشناسبے بچاؤبے لاگ لپیٹکثیفنم دار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Broad
What are the meanings of Broad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Broad in Urdu are بڑا - bara, وسیع - wasii, کشادہ - kushaadah, چوڑا - chaura, کھلا - khula, پرفضا - pur faza and عریض - ariiz. To understand how would you translate the word Broad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Broad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Broad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Broad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Broad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Broad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Broad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by broad?
Meanings of broad are بڑا - bara, وسیع - wasii, کشادہ - kushaadah, چوڑا - chaura, کھلا - khula, پرفضا - pur faza and عریض - ariiz
Whats the definition of broad?
Definition of the broad are
- slang term for a woman
- (of speech) heavily and noticeably regional
- very large in expanse or scope
- showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- lacking subtlety; obvious
- not detailed or specific
- having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- broad in scope or content
- being at a peak or culminating point
What is the synonym of broad?
Synonym of word broad are big, spathous, spacious, mickle, widish, comprehensive, wide, manifest, arch, expanses
What are the idioms with the word broad?
Here are the idioms with the word broad in them.
- In broad daylight
What are the idioms related to broad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word broad.
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- Kings have long arms
- A good payer is master of another man's purse
- Beat the dog before the lion
- Hell and chancery are always open
What are the quotes with word broad?
Here are the quotes with the word broad in them
- Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of death. — Edith Wharton
- Some broad themes brought me where I am today. At a very young age, my hobby became thinking and finding connections. — Dean Kamen
- Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places. — E.Joseph Cossman
- As an American, you have a right to good health care that is effective, accessible, and affordable, that serves you from infancy through old age, that allows you to go to practitioners and facilities of your choosing, and that offers a broad range of therapeutic options. — Andrew Weil