Properly meanings in Urdu
Properly meanings in Urdu are اچھی طرح, مناسب طور سے, واجبی, ٹھیک, ڈھب سے, با قائدگی سے, تیھا جوگ, جیسا چاہیے, کماینبغی, بخوبی Properly in Urdu. More meanings of properly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Properly.
- (adverb) : indicating exactness or preciseness
- (adverb) : in accordance with what is appropriate or suitable for the circumstances
- (adverb) : in the right manner; correctly; suitably
More words related to the meanings of Properly
More words from Urdu related to Properly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Properly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موجود حقیقیعناصر کا حاملاوشاہلعادلنظم و ترتیب کے ساتھسمانحق پرعمدہسیدھا کرناتھمناناقابل شبہمستقيمنرم پڑناکاملبا ضابطہ کرنامطابقلوازماتبا موقعدرستی سےہیپکیسنوارناتھامناخالصسیدھاواقعیمسلمان اپائےملتاعادلانہبا اصولی سےچٹھی لکھنے والاعذر پذیرحسنراستضبط کرنااتفاق کرناعینمعتدل ہوناجوں کا توںلازمچسپاںدرُستبموقعہملنانیزہ بازی کرناراست گوصحیحمعتدل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Properly
What are the meanings of Properly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Properly in Urdu are بخوبی - Bakhoobi, ٹھیک - thiik, واجبی - waajibi, با قائدگی سے - ba qaa edgi sey, اچھی طرح, کماینبغی - Kamayanbaghi and مناسب طور سے. To understand how would you translate the word Properly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Properly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Properly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Properly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Properly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Properly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Properly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by properly?
Meanings of properly are بخوبی - Bakhoobi, ٹھیک - thiik, واجبی - waajibi, با قائدگی سے - ba qaa edgi sey, اچھی طرح, کماینبغی - Kamayanbaghi and مناسب طور سے
Whats the definition of properly?
Definition of the properly are
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- in accordance with what is appropriate or suitable for the circumstances
- in the right manner; correctly; suitably
What is the synonym of properly?
Synonym of word properly are puissantly, fitting, reasonable, actual, correct, necessary, perpent, all right, moderate, goneness
What are the idioms related to properly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word properly.
- A fair hand
- Better be proficient in one art than smatterer in a hundred
- He that holds let him hold fast
- If you must fly fly well
- Knock into a cocked hat
What are the quotes with word properly?
Here are the quotes with the word properly in them
- Beauty, whether moral or natural, is felt, more properly than perceived. — David Hume
- The best security for civilization is the dwelling, and upon properly appointed and becoming dwellings depends, more than anything else, the improvement of mankind. — Benjamin Disraeli
- How many women have the courage to start properly with a cold, cold bath early in the morning? I jump in, throw the water, cold as ice, and after the first plunge I am happy. — Anna Held
- When my dad toured in '91, I think my first gig properly was the Tokyo Dome, 50,000 people indoors. That was pretty scary. I was 12, or 13. — Dhani Harrison