Rich meanings in Urdu
Rich meanings in Urdu are نہال, مالا مال, غنی, مالدار, پیٹ بھرا, رئیس, آسودہ, متمول, دولت مند, دھنی, زرخیز, پرتکلف, امیر Rich in Urdu. More meanings of rich, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Rich.
- (adjective satellite) : affording an abundant supply
- (adjective satellite) : pleasantly full and mellow
- (adjective satellite) : very productive
- (adjective) : possessing material wealth
- (adjective) : having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- (adjective) : suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- (adjective satellite) : of great worth or quality
- (adjective satellite) : marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- (adjective satellite) : strong; intense
- (noun) : people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
- (adjective) : high in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air
- (adjective satellite) : containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
More words related to the meanings of Rich
More words from Urdu related to Rich
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rich meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Rich in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rich
What are the meanings of Rich in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rich in Urdu are امیر - amiir, آسودہ - aasuudah, پرتکلف - pur takalluf, مالدار - maal daar, دولت مند - daulat mand, متمول - mutamawwil, دھنی - Dhani, نہال - nehaal, پیٹ بھرا - peyt bhara, زرخیز - zar kheyz, رئیس - ra iis, مالا مال - maala maal and غنی - ghani. To understand how would you translate the word Rich in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rich or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rich synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rich. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rich in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rich in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rich with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rich?
Meanings of rich are امیر - amiir, آسودہ - aasuudah, پرتکلف - pur takalluf, مالدار - maal daar, دولت مند - daulat mand, متمول - mutamawwil, دھنی - Dhani, نہال - nehaal, پیٹ بھرا - peyt bhara, زرخیز - zar kheyz, رئیس - ra iis, مالا مال - maala maal and غنی - ghani
Whats the definition of rich?
Definition of the rich are
- affording an abundant supply
- pleasantly full and mellow
- very productive
- possessing material wealth
- having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- of great worth or quality
- marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- strong; intense
- people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
- high in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air
- containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
What is the synonym of rich?
Synonym of word rich are magnate, independent, formal, maunderers, wealthy, lord, appeased, elaborate, maunderer, opulent
What are the idioms with the word rich?
Here are the idioms with the word rich in them.
- Anger makes a rich man hated and a poor man scorned
- Charity gives herslef rich covetousness hoards itself poor
- Do not be elated if rich nor dejected if poor
- Everyone is kin to the rich man
- He is rich enough that needeth neither flatter nor borrow
What are the idioms related to rich?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rich.
- A well filled belly does not believe in hunger
- When the belly is full the bones would have rest
- He has wealth who knows how to use it
- Either a tranquil life or a happy death
- Know whic side one's bread is buttered
What are the quotes with word rich?
Here are the quotes with the word rich in them
- A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. — Henry David Thoreau
- There are two types of poor people, those who are poor together and those who are poor alone. The first are the true poor, the others are rich people out of luck. — Jean Paul Sartre
- It is very frightening to feel alone when you are standing against a rich and powerful person and all his attendant helpers. — Gloria Allred
- I am very rich because of 'Chic' - artistically as well as spiritually. It's been an amazing life. — Nile Rodgers