Imperfect meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Imperfect.
- (noun) : a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
- (adjective) : not perfect; defective or inadequate
- (adjective satellite) : wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
More words related to the meanings of Imperfect
More words from Urdu related to Imperfect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imperfect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر مساویغیر منطقیناتراشیدہگولطرف داربے بسالٹسبک پاشیطانیبے سلیقہساقطبوداردیقریبنیا نیاہریالیاکارتقبیحنوبے عزمقلیلخامپھسلواںکمبات کا کچاغیر مفیدبدلنابےٹھکانےادھ کچرادبواپاہجڈِھل مِلغائبناکارہبھر بھرافنا پزیردو کوڑی کابُراسطحیمتلوناَن بنانیمغیر یکساںبل دلیلبے ہنگممبہمیک طرفہبے طاقتطفل مکتببوالہوس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imperfect
What are the meanings of Imperfect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imperfect in Urdu are کچا - kachcha, ناقص - naa qis, نامکمل - naa mukammal, خام - khaam, ناتمام - naa tamaam and ادھورا - adhuura. To understand how would you translate the word Imperfect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imperfect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imperfect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imperfect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imperfect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imperfect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imperfect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imperfect?
Meanings of imperfect are کچا - kachcha, ناقص - naa qis, نامکمل - naa mukammal, خام - khaam, ناتمام - naa tamaam and ادھورا - adhuura
Whats the definition of imperfect?
Definition of the imperfect are
- a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
- not perfect; defective or inadequate
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
What is the synonym of imperfect?
Synonym of word imperfect are slippery, tameable, inexact, unflushed, crude, wreakless, fluctuating, deficient, unaccomplished, rough
What are the idioms related to imperfect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imperfect.
- In the picture
- Much bruit little fruit
- Raw material
- The newly kindled fire subsides sprinkled with a little water
- A rope of sand
What are the quotes with word imperfect?
Here are the quotes with the word imperfect in them
- I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect - they are much more interesting. — Marc Jacobs
- The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones. — Henry Ward Beecher
- I think we learn the most from imperfect relationships - things like forgiveness and compassion. — Andrea Thompson
- Love and esteem are the first principles of friendship it is always imperfect if either of these two are wanting. — Eustace Budgell